3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 days ago

I feel like most of the good reviews are coming from super fans of Tati. This palette is not even as good as some drug store shadows I own. A complete waste of my hard earned coin. I feel stupid for going along with the hype. These shadows blend into a muddy mess on the eyes if they blend at all. Once you place some of the colors down, they literally won't move. The mattes are chalky and patchy, the metallics are satins and mediocre at that, the glitters and sequins are messy. These do require a glitter glue to keep them on the eye and not all over the face or even IN the eye. Terrible. No returns either so if you're unhappy with the product, it's on you. Do yourself a favor and do not buy.. head to the drugstore n get some Wet n Wild or order some Colourpop. You'll be happier with your purchase.

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

HairBlack

9 days ago

Not sure why this has so many negative reviews. I absolutely love this palette!! The shades are so buttery and blend like a dream. I’ve always been intimidated by glitters, however I cannot stop using the glitter shades! I don’t even need glitter glue when applying, which I think is amazing. I have not been able to put down this palette since it arrived in the mail!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

19 days ago

It's not bad, it has a drugstore quality, a bit overpriced! You can create beautiful makeup with it. If it would be available for 5-10dollar it would be great though.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

a month ago

Right after I had ordered this pallet, I had buyers remorse. Now that I actually have it in my possession, I am surprised by how much I love it. Pigment is great and blends easily. I am not much of a glitter person but I do like these. I think Tati did a good job with her first venture.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

a month ago

Not sure how this palette has such crappy reviews here?! I LOVE my Palette!! Definatly a warm toned pallete if you ask me. Colors blend like a dream and very pigmented. Granted the metallics are more of a Satin/Shimmer then metallic per se but still has its place. I think a lot more Ppl would have appreciated the Metallic shades more if she would have not called them Metallics.Mabye if she would have tweaked the names of the formulas and the name of the pallete overall ppl would have recieved it better. Outside of those mentions.... regarding the glitters. If your not a glitter Person or well versed in the applcation of glitters then this might not be the pallette for you. For a glitter formula its literaly he best formula I've used! No need for glitter glue at all. Be advised ITS GLITTER, GLITTER GETS ON THINGS when applying SOOOOOOOO......use a finger pat application only to avoid a glitter bomb on yor face n everywhere else. Glitter will of course get everywhere if your sweepin it allover with a brush! Ya just need a bit o powder under the eyes to catch any fall out to be swept away or use some scotch tape to lift it off of the undesired area Done n Done!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

2 months ago

I was so excited about Tati's pallet. I thought, "this is great for someone like me who needs to get ready in less than 10 minutes," but then I thought I could glam it up on occasion. Just no, though. I suspect these shades look great on her but do not translate on my fair skin. And all of the glitter in that pallet. It's hard to keep those pans out of the way. I expected more from the matte formula meaning a softer, more silicone-y, more blendable finish. I found them difficult to blend even using different brushes. And why so many variations on sheen to shine? I get her concept. But the execution was disappointing. There is nothing "neutral" about those shades. I think Tati supporters wanted to be part of this new venture. But the products are going to need to be a higher quality and design to support that price point.

About reviewer (417 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

2 months ago

Memory Glitter (multi-dimensional smoky charcoal), Memory Metallic (gunmetal with silvery shimmer), Memory Sequin (carbon black with multi-colored pin points), Memory Matte (carbon black), Ritual Glitter (multi-dimensional warm bronze), Ritual Metallic (chocolate bronze shimmer), Ritual Sequin (warm brown with gold pin points), Ritual Matte (rich chocolate), Story Glitter (multi-dimensional burnt orange), Story Metallic (bright nectarine with gold shimmer), Story Sequin (burnt orange with gold pin points), Story Matte (burnt orange), Soothe Glitter (multi-dimensional champagne gold), Soothe Metallic (warm champagne gold shimmer), Soothe Sequin (camel with gold pin points), Soothe Matte (camel), Aura Glitter (multi-colored frosted champagne), Aura Metallic (champagne shimmer), Aura Sequin (vanilla with fuchsia pin points), Aura Matte (vanilla), Poet Glitter (multi-dimensional frosted raspberry), Poet Metallic (soft ruby shimmer), Poet Sequin (cranberry with blue pin points) and Poet Matte (cranberry). The mattes are the best formulas in this palette; decent quality, but I must admit that for this kind of price range, I do think that there are smoother formulas available in many other brands, that do apply and blend that bit quicker/easier. Still; these are pretty good quality, and there are no fails for me shade-wise. The shimmers (I don't think that they are molten enough to be classed as metallic) aren't what I think of as 'bad' exactly, but they don't come close to the quality of other brands in the price range the brand has put itself in. If this palette were around the £20 mark, I'd call it good enough, but I expect more for £40+ - you need to dampen your brush before applying the shadow for the best effect, whilst I think that you shouldn't have to when you get to this price point. I'm not a big fan of glitter, so that may colour my judgement on the next two formulas; I've tried all of the glitter shades once each and have found them all to be very unstable/messy. They move and fall out over the day, and the odd speck of glitter will still be around after I've removed all of my makeup. I wanted to wear each shade at least twice before reviewing this palette, but after one go with each one, I found that I just don't want to wear any of the shades again. The 'sequins' are actually those annoying loosely packed matte-with-glitter formulas, which are nearly as messy as the glitters on me, so those shades are also ones I won't use again. I was really excited when a friend said that I could have her impulsively-bought Textured Neutrals palette, but after a few weeks of trying to make it work, I'm going to pass it along to another friend who showed interest in trying it. I feel bad about giving a gift away, but I know that this would just be left to go to waste in a drawer if I kept it. If Textured Neutrals were something which had been at Revolution or ColourPop prices, then I might have gone up a lippie for trying to be a bit different with the selection of varying formulas on offer (having said that; I have noticed that it's not very dissimilar to Huda's discontinued originally textured version of the Rose Gold palette) and have been gentler in my criticisms. However as it is; with half of the shades being outright passes for me, and the other half failing to stand out in terms of quality, I'm left completely underwhelmed and not feeling interested in future releases from the brand. I don't like being hard on releases from new brands, but I ultimately think that Textured Neutrals is not close to being worth what is being charged for it.

About reviewer (1447 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

2 months ago

I purchased this when it went on sale immediately after being launched. I don't know much about Tati but the palette looked great for my daily work make up routine. I figured the glitter might be easy to throw on to create an evening look. I don't know, the colors just looked real easy to pair up. I'm not super into make up but this looked manageable to me. Upon receiving it, I threw on a look since I had to be at a work party that evening. I used a few matte shades which didn't blend the greatest but I was able to "fix" the patchiness by slapping some of the chunky glitter paste over top. I was really loving the look when I checked my face out in the mirror and left my condo. I arrived at the bar and a co-worker discreetly whispered into my ear, "It looks like a unicorn just sneezed all over your face!" I ran into the bathroom and my face as well as black turtleneck were covered in glitter. The glitter particles pooled up into my pores making me look like I had bedazzled pores..which is not something anyone wants. The patchiness from the matte shades was exposed once the glitter particles starting falling off and once they started, they didn't stop. I spent too much money on this to not be able to make it work so I'm going to keep messing with it and figure out a way to use this. I can't afford to be buying make up all the time. I'm very disappointed with my purchase. If you have wrinkles or textured skin, you may have issues with this palette.

SkinNormal, Medium

EyesGreen

2 months ago

I absolutely adored this palette. I found it blended super easy, and the colours were so pretty in spite of it being a neutral palette. While I did need glitter glue, I didn't have any problems with the glitters staying where I put it. As far as fallout goes, if you go in with a light hand and build up the colour, I found there was next to none, and the only kickback I got on the palette itself was before I realized you only need to go in with such a light hand. I barely needed to touch my brush in the pan to get colour on the brush and payoff on my eye. The sequin row is gorgeous but you need to tap it on lightly and be strategic where you place it for it to stay put. I found using my finger worked best for both this and the glitter rows. The metallic row is perfect for those who want a bit of a pop without too much intensity. The matte black is outstanding, and one of the best blacks I own.

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

2 months ago

This is a terrible palette. I was gifted this from a friend. The glitter does not stay put without a glitter glue. I got glitter in my eyes and it was extremely difficult to get out. The glitter just ends up all over the face from the glitter and sequin shades. The sequin shades...ugh, don't even get me started. So redundant. The glitter just falls off throughout the day no matter how I apply it...and I have tried patting it on wet and dry. I have tried to make this palette work for a week and a half now and I have finally decided to give it away. The mattes were patchy..the metallics were more satin and not any different than what you could find in a drugstore shadow... I'm thrilled I didn't pay my own money for this piece of garbage. I'm 38 and an experienced make up artist. If you're thinking about getting this, do your due diligence and check out the gamut of reviews so you can educate yourself on the quality of this product before wasting your money. I absolutely do not recommend. You can find better quality shadows and actual eye-safe glitters elsewhere and for much cheaper. This palette is nothing but hype.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair