100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I can only echo LeslieCZ's comments about this fantastic little quad. Chanel cosmetics are no longer available anywhere near where I live (the counter at the dept. store here was pulled out because of low sales) and I am not someone who enjoys ordering online but after seeing this beauty, I became obsessed with having it and went to a local Shoppers Drug Mart where the cosmetician helped me order it from their online luxury beauty boutique. The 4 shades are exactly the sorts of colours I always gravitate to - murky neutrals that aren't too red in tone. And, truth be told, I have dupes of all of the 4 colours - a greenish bronze-y brown, a light peachy champagne, a slightly green-tinged golden shade and a coolish burgundy-tinged brown. But I am a sucker for Chanel's shadows and really wanted this quad after seeing it at Temptalia. I tried for a few days to talk myself out of it and then thought "what the heck"! I envy LeslieCZ receiving this as a gift - what a great gift to receive. The shadows are nicely pigmented and have the flattering sheen to them that most of Chanel's quad shadows have - it's not glitter or frost but a smooth and very flattering sheen that looks good on anyone, young or old (I fall into the latter category!) While it's not the most "festive" colour assortment out there for the coming season, this is a limited edition holiday palette so it's probably wise to grab it soon, as it's bound to be gone before too long.

About reviewer (1490 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

3 months ago

This is a new holiday palette from Chanel, #342. I received it as a gift. It is utterly gorgeous! The design etched into the top of each shadow is stunning to the eye and the soft sort of jewel toned, yet very neutral colors are spectacularly flattering on my fair, neutral skin - with just the right amount of shimmer for my crepey old eyelids! Some shimmers accentuate crepiness, these don't. I have numerous Chanel quads and this is one of my all time favorites. Perfect for the upcoming holiday season. I don't know if it's a limited edition, but I'd definitely recommend it if you can find it.

About reviewer (379 reviews)

Age56 & Over