2.0

Reviews

2.0
Created with Sketch.

3 months ago

The product itself is pretty good. It's a not-goopy, smudge-resistant brow gel that is easy to apply and gives a nice, natural result. It's better if you have some eyebrow to work with, as it clings to the hairs as opposed to sticking to your skin and filling in gaps. I bought this in Medium-Dark, which is a neutral dark brown (no hints of red). The reason I am giving it such low marks, however, and will not purchase it again, is that I purchased a full-sized tube and got maybe 10 applications out of it before the product was gone/dried up. I thought I was imagining things, but then read a review from another frustrated customer who declared that the shorting of product was "criminal" and couldn't understand how this brand was so popular. I went to my local Ulta to purchase an Anastasia brow gel after working my way through DS options, and not finding anything remotely as good as ABH. The SA who approached me said she preferred something less gloppy and steered me toward the Juice Beauty shelves. She tried the brow envy gel on me and I was sold. I also bought a lip crayon which I now have buyers remorse over (that's for another review). The first couple of applications at home were fine, looked great....then after a week or so the brush seemed to be drier and I was really scraping around inside the barrel for more product. My eyebrows are not heavy, in fact they are about half the width/depth of what you see on Millenials. So I don't understand why I paid $22 for about two weeks' worth of eyebrows. Never again.

About reviewer (430 reviews)

Age56 & Over