4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

a day ago

I was influenced by some lovely ladies on the MU board (MaryEllen, Claud9) to try these blushes- I’m so glad I did. I’m not a blush girl (NC20 olive leaning). I received a bad sunburn on my cheeks in Australia, yrs ago- the redness stayed. I’m very conscientious of this, plus using Retin A didn’t help matters. For yrs I’ve used only bronzer, b/c I feel like these many coveted intense blushes made me look like a clown. Any of the 5 blushes I own are dirty peach leaning brown. PT blushes (Seductive and Sincere) have given me a new outlook. I can gradually build to the level I’m comfortable, without looking overdone or powdery. Seductive is a great fresh glow. Sincere is a more natural look on my skin. No glitter or sparkle, just a great natural flush.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2 months ago

I was tempted into buying these because 1. they seemed really innovative, 2. I don't highly pigmented blush, and 3. true mauve blushes are difficult to find. I first got She's Seductive (a mauve-y plum), and later purchased She's Passionate (a lovely, neutral-leaning-cool pink). I love them, which surprises me, because I no longer wear powder blush much (creams and liquids are much more flattering to aging skin). This is the blush you can't overdo--it's designed to be that was, and it's quite firmly packed--no kickup when picking up color with a brush. I have to agree with many reviews I've seen around the web--ignore any swatches you see because they don't swatch (I tried with a sponge-tip shadow applicator--almost nothing swatched onto my hand)--kind of like eyebrow pencils. But on the face, it gives a gorgeous glow without shimmer or glitter, and seems to meld with the skin after a few minutes to create a seamless, healthy, natural blush (or flush, if you layer). The only thing I can compare the finish to is my HG Chantecaille Cheek Gelee in Happy (which has shimmer), and I'm astonished that a powder blush can give a finish like this. I'm NW 15-20, and I didn't need to overload my brush to get color on my cheeks, and once on, it blends beautifully. The compact is a mirror-finish gold (quite elegant), snaps shut securely, provides a large product surface to get your brush into, and has a large mirror inside the lid. (I'm not into packaging, but this is very nice and, I think, would be okay to carry in a purse.) This product is very different from any other powder blush I've ever tried, and there have been many. It lives up to its claims. IMO, this is *the* innovative product of the year, and may end up being my favorite powder blush ever. I would repurchase (and have bought She's Passionate for my niece because classic, subtle makeup is her style, too).

About reviewer (1188 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

from

2 months ago

Love, Love, Love Patrick Ta's blushes ..... his quality is exceptional .... these blushes literally "melt" into my skin and look so natural. I own three of these blushes and cannot rave enough ..... She's Passionate is a true pink, She's Seductive is plummy and my least favorite is She's Sincere which is supposed to be a light peach, however, on my pale, NW10 skin tone, it looks "dirty" and clashes with my cool coloring, however, would look great, for those who have fair warm coloring. I have also noted that Patrick Ta's blushes work nicely with both cream and powder contours/brozners, that I use as well. I absolutely cannot rave enough about these blushes .... I have read negative reviews indicating that these blushes do not show up, etc. , however, on my pale coloring, I cannot ask for better blushes. These blushes are perfect and my favorite blushes ever!!!!!!! Edited to add: I also just purchased She's Adorable which is another hit for me .... as mentioned I have cool coloring and normally anything peachy/orange would clash, however, She's Adorable works well if I use a light hand .... it is the most brightest of the blushes, but again like the rest, this blush is excellent quality and works well on me.

About reviewer (445 reviews)

Age36-43