1.0

Reviews

1.0
Created with Sketch.

4 months ago

This is like a large eyeshadow single with 3 stripes of different shades. I got the one called "Lemme See", which has 3 sheer, barely there washes of color with shimmery glitters. Bronze brown with coppery glitters, dull brownish plum, and a dark barely there nude. I understand 3CE is a Korean brand so it reflects Korean makeup trends. If you like barely there sheer smokey washes of color with flecks of gold glitter everywhere then you may find this just the kind of shadow you need. It is smooth, blendable and doesn't doesn't highlight eyelid texture. However on my very fair skin/blue eyes, these sheer no pigment smoky shades look like a bruise on my eyes with no life or definition to them. They fade very quickly. For me who follows US / French / European styles of makeup trends, I find this 3CE trio is vastly overpriced, too glitter, low pigment, and poor quality. At 44 from NZ Sephora for a tiny trio, I could have brought 2 colorpop or 3 Maybelline large palettes and got way richer color and far more variety.

About reviewer (1236 reviews)

Age44-55