3.0

Reviews

3.0
Created with Sketch.

3 months ago

$26/tube online from Korea I received this when I was subscribed to the 3B Beauty Box (so sad to see it go). Per the website, makes short & weak eyelashes longer & richer, supply nutrient to roots of eyelashes, more effective eyelash care with a specialized brush. I started wearing eye makeup again every day and felt the need to find ways to take better care of that area. I wasn’t expecting much from lash serums, but I was surprised. It took me some time to remember to use it daily (I’d use it once, then forget for a week!). Once I was applying it regularly, I noticed it strengthened my lashes after just a week or so of consistent use. The website actually claims it can be used before using mascara for durability, but I have yet to try that. The brush has very feathery bristles which felt so soft and gentle on my lashes. Sometimes I would accidently go overboard on too much product on my lashes, so it felt a bit sticky on my skin after blinking. Now that I’m on board with lash essences/serums in general, I do want to try less expensive options first to compare. I’m glad I did not let this go to waste!

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age36-43