3.5

price range

Reviews

from

4 months ago

I am fifty years old but still struggle with acne!! If I use the wrong product (most recently Caudalie Vinopure line), I break out horribly in cystic acne and whiteheads! I was so excited about trying Caudlaie's line, and I still believe it is an exceptional line. Just not for me. Biossance Squalane &a Probiotic Gel Moisturizer has been a god send. I can't go without it now as it actually clears up my skin. So, I decided to try the Tea Tree Cleanser and Tea Tree Oil. OMG!! I was covered in small white heads from trying Caudalie - gross, I know. I would wake up in the middle of the night to at least ten new breakouts. And then in the morning another ten. An embarrassing mess. I would go out during the day and find I had been walking around with another couple of obvious whiteheads on my nose, chin, cheeks. Ok. You get the yucky picture. I have been back to using Biossance moisturizer and added the tea tree cleanser and oil. Three days later, and my skin is COMPLETELY clear. Not even a red spot where I had all these breakouts. There is a scent of tea tree, but I find it a clean and refreshing smell, and it doesn't last long after use. There is a very slight tingle, but I like the tingle. It goes away almost immediately. If you have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin, this combination may be your secret weapon too! I had to share my thoughts because I have been fighting acne for at least 35 years now. I've tried everything and nothing has been this effective. I LOVE looking in the mirror and seeing clear skin without any new breakouts!! As I said, I'm fifty - isn't that about time to have found my miracle line?!?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

2.0

6 months ago

Wow I had high hopes for Biossance, but I cannot imagine purchasing one of their products after using this cleanser. I received a sample from Sephora with my order, and I used it once a day for approximately 2.5 weeks. What a mistake! I should have discarded it sooner. It dried out my skin to the extreme! After using it my skin began looking dull and lifeless. It may be okay for people who have very, very oily skin, but not for sensitive/average skin types. I gave it 2 stars because it has natural ingredients. Would not recommend!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24