Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

5 months ago

This is my favourite bubble bath. It is so smooth and foaming, smells really nice with a natural orchid scent with a hint of milk that is very refreshing and relaxing. Whenever I use this I never want to leave the tub because it smells so good and makes bathing even more enjoyable. My sister got this for me accidentally because she mistook this for body wash somehow despite it saying bubble bath on the front lol which was annoying at first but once I tried this out I didn't care because I loved how it made my skin feel afterwards. It is rich in vitamins and minerals thanks to the goats milk which really helps to repair damaged skin and hydrate dry skin. I try to bathe 1-2x a week and just have showers for the other days just so I can use these sorts of products to help my skin. This comes in different versions with different scents and can be found in certain grocery stores or on their website for $4.99 and they ship to both USA and Canada. Highly recommend this bubble bath if you want to just soak and relax but feel super hydrated and refreshed after.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age19-24