4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Liquid glass is right! This stuff gives the most gorgeous, glassy finish to my skin! I had a sample I'd been using because this is pricey stuff, and I'd been waiting for the $25 off coupon from Sephora before splashing out on the full sized bottle because I was so happy with the results after using the sample for about a week. I am in my 60's and am always on the lookout for products that will impart a flattering, dewy glow without looking frosted or glittery, and this "primer/serum" does just that. I generally don't wear foundation so I can't say yet whether applying a foundation or CC cream over this would dull or negate the dewy look but using this over my daytime skin-care gives me a lovely and natural glow and also seems to seal in moisture, something I really welcome in the drying days of a Canadian winter. This is on the pricier side but to me, it seems worth it and, of course, the Sephora coupon helped lessen the price. I'm hoping my bottle will last until the next 20%/VIB sale!

About reviewer (1490 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

3 months ago

For those who know me, I am an old primer junkie. I started using primers when no one even knew what they were. I am 71, and have pretty darn good skin but I am always on the lookout for something new. My MUA buddy, radblanc, sent me this as a gift because it has helped her with her ultra dehydrated, dull looking skin. It does make my skin look smoother, illuminated and moist without looking wet! It's very versatile, lightweight and really blends in beautifully. Doesn't pill like the expensive Strivectin primer I bought recently! Works alone or with foundation, sunscreen or CC cream. I would highly recommend this for dry skin. It's kind of a cross between a serum and a primer, but I still use my regular serum and moisturizer under it.

About reviewer (378 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

4 months ago

I bought this product in an attempt to get glowy skin and wasn’t disappointed! This product is LOVELY. It gives the skin a beautiful but not overpowering glow. It doesn’t settle in lines and layers wonderfully with my other makeup. I don’t wear foundation, but I do dab a pore filling primer on top of this and it looks great. If you’re looking for a really strong glow this probably isn’t for you, and I can’t speak to mixing it with foundation, but on bare skin it’s wonderful. The product has a VERY strong smell. But god, it smells so good. If I could, I’d drink it. The only real issue I have is the price. It’s 69.00 CAD which seems excessive. There are plenty of other glow primers out there that I’m sure do a good job. Still, I would repurchase this product despite the price. You don’t need much to go a long way which is something I had to learn. You can put a LOT on and it won’t look much different than if you’re a little more conservative with it. So keep that in mind so you can stretch it out to last longer. A beautiful, if expensive, product

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29