4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 days ago

Love this! I am a fan of essence brand ‘make me brow’ and this is just like that product. Small brush, cheap, and the shade ‘neutral brown’ is a great neutral brunette with no red. I don't have thick brows but brushing some of this on before i do my face (so i can clean up around the brows) allows me to thicken my brows instantly, and then i go in with a fine pencil and add more definition where needed. Makes doing brows quick and easy! Definitely will repurchase!

About reviewer (426 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

20 days ago

This stuff is amazing !! It sets my brows and love the little brush on it.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

a month ago

This is my go to, everyday brow gel. My natural brows have pretty good thickness but they are light brown and lacking in definition. I use the shade "neutral brown" and it's only slightly darker than my natural brow hairs. It's a neutral brown without reddish tones and looks so natural and gives my brows some definition without looking overdone. It also tames my brows and holds it in place all day without the gunky and crunchy feel. The wand it comes in is small and perfect for getting to individual brow hairs. It's good for everyday use, very low maintenance and my brows look polished yet natural in a few seconds. It also fills in sparse areas quite nicely. If bold brows are your thing, this product is not enough to give you that look but if you're more into natural and polished, this does the job just fine. I paid $4 plus tax for a tube and it's well worth it.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

a month ago

I really like this. I have dark brows and I purchased the shade "taupe". It's perfect for my brows. It fills in sparse areas but doesn't make them look ridiculously dark or give me "mean brows" lol. It also keeps them in place. Overall I really like it and it's worth the $5.00 CAD.

About reviewer (444 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 months ago

i was a little apprehensive about trying this product since elf's products have historically been SO hit or miss for me and there are so few reviews for this product online. yes elf is cheap but it's not free lol. we all work hard for our money. i'm happy to report that i like this SO much more than essence's make me brow, and i'm pretty sure this is cheaper anyway. it's stiffer and better at holding hairs in place (my brow hairs are long and droop throughout the day), and it adds just a little bit of length so you can bush your brows up some without looking too crazy. i also far prefer the packaging of this to essence's product - this wand holds onto product better so you pick up more from the tube with a single dip, but it's not so much bigger as to be unwieldy or difficult to control on the tail of your brow. i really like it and would definitely recommend! i have medium brown hair and didn't like the shades browny brows or blondy brows in the MMB formula on me (never got around to trying soft browny brows, but that probably would have worked best). i use this product in shade neutral brown. it's darker than the hair on my head but matches my brow hair color quite well.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

EyesGray

2 months ago

I was excited to see this cute, little guy at Walmart and had to give it a try. I love the small packaging and the smaller than usual spoolie that really helps me get into my brow hairs. This product isn't goopy or clumpy, and doesn't apply to much product which I really like, other tinted brow gels always leave globs of gel on my brow hairs that I then have to comb out with a clean, dry spoolie. You can really be heavy handed with the brush and really comb it through with a very light application of color which I love. If you want drastic results, this is not the brow gel for you, it is more of a natural look. Keep in mind I already have pretty full brows and this helps to give my brows color and to fill out any sparce areas. This product doesn't leave your brows hard, stiff, or crusty, a very natural finish! Perfect for my "no makeup" makeup days or as a finisher to a pencil or pomade. Amazing for the price! I like it better than the ABH brow gel.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 months ago

I have been really impressed by e.l.f.'s brow products lately. I had been using the Ultra Precise pencil, and I still love it for adding a tiny bit of definition (or filling a spot if I over-plucked, oops), but this is my go-to, everyday brow product now. I have sort of sparse brows, especially toward the tail, and my brow hair is a mix of very light brown and blonde. I usually go for taupe brow shades because warmer shades look awful on me, but I got this in neutral brown and I really like it. It isn't too dark and it does seem to be a very neutral brown. It's quick, low mess, and gives my brows a little extra volume without looking fake. When I want a little extra structure, I'll use the pencil first in a few small areas, brush through, then go in with this. I'm not a huge fan of pencils, pomades, or even some powder brow products because my brows aren't naturally very full. I have to be super careful with those to keep them from looking like Sharpie brows or something (the Ultra Precise pencil is my current favorite, though, because it's not too creamy or stiff). This stuff is pretty much perfect for me because I can have my brows totally done in about a minute. I started using this during the hottest part of the summer where I live, which was also a really humid time, and I didn't have any issues with it melting or running, which is something I have experienced with a few other products in the past. My only complaint is that, for some reason, e.l.f. brow products in the neutral brown shade seem to start off looking perfect and neutral, but when the product is running low, they start pulling more red on me. It's not too bad, and it's a very subtle change, but it's enough for me to notice. (I don't think that's an e.l.f. specific issue, because I recently encountered someone else saying the same thing about their brow product from a different brand, but I'm not sure what kind of product it was.) I think if you like a very precise and structured brow, you might not love this, at least as your only brow product. It might be a good option for finishing off your brows after using a pencil, if you're looking for a gel to hold things in place, though. But, if you want something that's pretty easy and fast, and you just want a bit of filling in and tinting, this could be a good (and cheap) option if you can find a shade that works for you.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3 months ago

Found my new brow gel! I love this stuff! I don't enjoy filling in my brows with a pencil, as they're quite dark, and too much eyebrow looks absurd on my rather small face. So this stuff is perfect. It fills in any sparseness, but in a way that's almost undetectable. My brows look groomed, neat, and full without looking fake or Instagram-like. I have the deep brown shade and it's a great match for my dark hair, and doesn't have that weird orange/red tinge to it that so many other brow gels have. The fibers in it are short, but dense enough that they actually DO something rather than just fall out of my brows. So far, it seems to do a good job of holding my brows in place, provided I don't sweat too much. It doesn't seem to be waterproof, but that's not really a concern for me. The packaging is awesome! The tiny spoolie makes it easy to do my brows without having to clean up a mess afterward, and I appreciate that it's not a super long wand. It feels very easy to control. I paid $4 for this at Target, which is a steal! This outperforms my Catrice one, and definitely kicks the pants off the Benefit one I used to use before I switched to all cruelty-free cosmetics.

About reviewer (512 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

4 months ago

A few birthdays ago, I went into Sephora and a sales associate did my makeup and turned me on to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Warm Dark Brown. I purchased it that very day and had been using that for a couple years. However, the price of that item never sat well with me and so I was hoping to find something a little more wallet-friendly but still gives the same or at least similar results. Enter e.l.f. Cosmetics Wow Brow Gel in Neutral Brown (thanks Roxette Arisa from YouTube for turning me on to this product). At a fraction of the cost, this brow gel works just as well and I am happy with my brows when pairing this with the e.l.f. Cosmetics Ultra Precise Brow Pencil in Neutral Brown. I would highly recommend this to anyone in the market for a brow gel and will definitely be repurchasing once I use it up.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

4 months ago

This review is for the "taupe" shade. My brows are relatively full but very blonde, and I can tell that this product not only helps define my brows by adding color, but also adds thickness to the brow hairs. I had never used a gel before on my brows (only pencil), but this was easy to use and looks more natural than the results I got filling my brows in with pencil. It is a bit darker than I would like, since I am quite fair/blonde, but it leans ashy, so it works with my coloring.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool