4.5

price range

Reviews

from

3 months ago

I have been using Bobbi brown eye cream for years. Just got this at a bargain price. Love the texture when I tired it on hand, it smell good I feel very hydrated, I don't have any fine lines or dark circle at age 38. This is just perfect for maintenance. going to get few more tomorrow before the bargain end.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

EyesBrown

5 months ago

This is a newer eye cream from StriVectin. It has this gel cream that looks like a cream and gel "swirled" together. It feels refreshing under the eyes. It has some interesting ingredients, including antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, tripeptides, biomarine extracts, and StiVectin's patended NIA-114™. I am starting to see fine lines and dark circles under my eyes. As I said, I like the texture of this product. My under eyes looked more hydrated and bright, and after a few weeks of use I could see my fine lines diminished. The marketing claims say it helps with fighting aging affects from blue light (our cell phones and tablets), which they claim can contribute to signs of aging. That could be true, but it could also be marketing lingo. I would rebuy this again!

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age30-35