4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

This product is a unique cream and gel moisturizer hybrid. it's very lightweight yet very, very moisturising at the same time. i had very dry, dehydrated skin around the mouth area and this product single-handedly healed it and now its back to its original normal state. It has fragrance in it but i dont really smell it when i use. in a nutshell, it's a game-changer for me. love it so much and will repurchase for sure.

About reviewer (466 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

from

a month ago

This is a beautiful toner. It truly is like a liquified moisturizer? I have dry skin and this feels really nourishing and soothing on my skin. This winter I've been using a few layers of a typical Korean moisturizing toner first and then end off with this one and my face feels so hydrated right before sealing it all in with a moisturizer. My face has gone from dry to more normal as a result. I've already repurchased. It's on the pricier side for Korean toners but it's definitely worth it. I've even purchased travel sizes so I never have to be without this when i need to travel for work. Would highly recommend.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

5 months ago

This product is really good for dry skin or people who live in 4 seasons country. But for me, it’s too heavy as I live in a tropical country. My skin gets a bit oilier after using this product n i don’t really it leaves a sticky feeling on my face.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 months ago

This product live up to its claim. My skin feels really moisturized and healthy after using. Does feels more dewy too. I love the packaging, it feels heavy & expensive but wish the price would be lower a tad bit. Don't really need such a fancy packaging though. Would 100% recommend this product.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age19-24