100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Great color for a professional, a pink-tinged taupe with the barest hint of sparkle. I think it would work on many skin tones, but mine is a light olive that I have found hard to complement with pale pink/taupe/ecru shades I like for work. Unlike some other Essie gel polishes in similar colors, this one covers in two coats without streaks. Short on time, I wore it without the matching top coat for 3 days with nary a chip. (There was a slight erosion of the enamel from the tip of the nail, but not enough to require removal.) Not specific to this color, the shape of the bottle is not good for holding the polish whilst applying. Aesthetically, I see they want to differentiate the gel products, but it’s more difficult for me to use.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

6 months ago

Essie Last Nightie from the Gel Couture collection is a nude light pink with a brown undertone and subtle shimmer. It is one of my absolute FAVORITE colors ever. I usually go for Sally Hansen and cheaper brands but lately every shimmery cheap polish I buy refuses to dry (even the ones advertised as fast drying) so I gave Essie a chance. The quality of this polish is amazing. It goes on smooth and gets opaque in 2 coats. I could stare at this pink color forever and never get sick of it. It matches any outfit and is refined enough for work but still very feminine. Definitely a holy grail.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age25-29