3.0

Reviews

1.0
from

a month ago

Save your time and money and buy from other brands. I've ordered from FOREO's official site and my shopping nightmare began. FOREO shipped my order via a fake shipping company and a fake tracking number. I just waited days and days and even 1 week but no information about my package. When I searched the tracking number what FOREO sent to me, the tracking site couldn't track it. So I wrote an email to FOREO customer care but they didn't even reply to me. I finally found a phone number on the tracking site so I called the company and they told me that my tracking number is fake. This is when I wrote to FOREO on Facebook and didn't let them send me away with nonsense "We are so sorry" sentences. After my Facebook comments on FOREO's site, they replied to my email. The customer care wrote "I am sending a new package to you, with DHL. It will be shipped tomorrow morning and should be delivered in no time". I wish it'd be true, but it's not. One day passed and no email or any information about my previously promised new package. This order is a gift, so I am so disappointed now. I will never recommend FOREO.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

6 months ago

This really works for me! It definitely works best for those with mild to moderate acne, as there are better options out there for clearing more severe acne. It is time consuming, and really will only make sense for those with a few pimples that are inflamed (it won't work on non-inflammatory acne).

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55