Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

8 months ago

Lately I’ve been on a highlighter binge. For me Stila has the perfect colour pigment in highlighters, not too sheer and not over the top; just enough to pop. I already picked up ‘Luminesence’ (already reviewed) which is a rosy mauve- prob the most subtle colour in the line. I decided and purchased the colour ‘Brilliance’. It’s a soft, iridescent, paler gold leaning yellow. The product itself is exceptional, extremely finely milled, silky to the touch, no chunky sparkles, super soft sheen. The pan of product has a dry-spongy ‘putty’ texture if you press down on it, which these highlighters are known for. Just to be clear it is dry during application. There is absolutely no product kickback because of its unique composition. Product applies like butter and blends very well with brush or fingertip. I love this colour on me for the summer months while my skin is tanned. I typically apply it to the tip of my nose, inner eye crest and lightly on my cheekbones. I love wearing this colour as a solid eyeshadow too! It just adds to that summer radiant glow esp if I wear it alone on my eyelids - one and done! Works well as an eyeshadow highlight in conjunction with other eyeshadow colours as well. Packaging, a pretty gold, lightweight plastic casing that is bulky. Easy to open. Inside reveals a large circular pan of product with a good size mirror. This has become my summer go to cosmetic. There are several shades to choose, worthy of a try.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age44-55