Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

6 months ago

I can't believe nobody has reviewed these lipsticks yet! Bought Oasis at last year's Thanksgiving sale for 10 USD, hence the "good value" price in the ratings. The regular price is 28 USD, which I would consider a fair price if I could try them on in a store. There are no stores close to me, and while they have a generous return policy, I live in Sweden, where return shipping would be almost as expensive as the product itself. I did not think that this very dark colour would work on me, my goth years long gone, but thought I could always use it very lightly as a a stain. 49 years, pale skin, wrinkles and dark circles, blue/grey eyes. Surprisingly, it's very flattering, a dramatic, sharp look (my partner 's approving comment). It's dark, but doesn't make me look dead or sick. The undertone is cold, and it can look like a very dark pink in winter daylight. In indoor lighting, or in the summer's warmer light, it doesn't read as pink to me. My ideal dark lipstick would have less pink and be more of a burgundy, but I also think the coolness of the colour adds drama. I wear it with very little other makeup- concealer, light touch on eyebrows, a little blush and highlighter to avoid a mask like look. The texture of the lipstick is amazing- feels a little bit powdery on the lips, but keeps my very dry lips in good condition during the day. This is the only matte lipstick I've been able to wear without getting wrinkly, dry lips. It stays on well. And, of course, the ingredients are exceptional- all natural or organic. Not even any minerals, it's fruit pigments!

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age44-55