OPI Malaga Wine

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
OPI Malaga Wine

on 7/29/2011 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful colour, looks to be different shade under different lighting. Under sunlight it appears red, under indoor lighting, it appears brown. Whenever i wear this colour, i just cant stop looking at my nails to see how it looks like under different lighting. Received many compliments on this colour. Wearable colour for all occasions.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have an entire collection of red nail polish. I'm addicted to them, I can't help it. They're so classic and wearable any time of the year..it's hard not to love this classic color! This is absolutely without a doubt my favorite of my collection! Not too bright, but still a RED without looking too dark. A must have red for lovers like me!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

another fab red by opi. it's a deep rich red, which does resemble wine/blood. not diluted blood, but straight blood, very dark and pigmented. if applied thickly, u can get away with 1 coat. i applied 3, cuz i kept smudging, so that's my own error. it dries quickly to a nice glossy finish. my hands look very elegant and polished. i can see many girls of different skin tones being able to pull this off.

on 1/31/2008 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Omg is this one of the most beautiful colors OPI created...i love it! It's the perfect deep berry and it's not dark dark, just perfect. It suits every skin tone, i think. It's a matte color.

on 1/30/2008 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this colour and absolutely LOVED it, it went on smoothly and looked fantastic muted magenta-reddish color..I'm med beige brown skin tone and find that some of the more popular OPI's don't look that flattering on me.

Popular Polishes