OPI Malaga Wine

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 36-43
OPI Malaga Wine

4.9

on 9/28/2017 3:48:00 AM

This is a nice burgundy shade, perfect for fall. The lacquer finish looks so polished and classy. The shiny lacquer reflects so much light just like mirror!!! Its gorgeous.I would def wear this for Halloween parties!

I'm glad i tried it.. this shade seemed soo popular.. but i felt it was too dark and vampish for my liking. I was looking for sthg more maroon/deep red.

Good thing-OPI lasts and lasts, no chipping for 2 weeks.

Recommend
Yes, Fall is here

on 3/13/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this color. I'm still really a beginner at doing my own nails and this one settles really well. Two coats and it looks great. Such a pretty jewel red. So glad I got this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this color as a bright year round red. The color is shiny and shimmery. It is gorgeous. The brush that OPI makes is excellent for using if you are an amateur (like myself) even though I have experience. I still consider myself an amateur because I'm not that great. Will always repurchase this.

on 1/15/2014 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the first OPI polish that I've tried and I love it! It makes me feel like licking it lol. Because it's the same colour as some cherry lollipops I used to eat. I only put on one coat because 2 coats makes it too dark for my taste, with one coat it's already opaque, but the colour is lighter. It's the longest lasting nail polish that I have, most nail polishes don't even last 2 days on me. I've had it on now for 4 days and no chipping, I'm going to keep it on until it chips but it looks GREAT at this moment! I'm definitely going to try more OPI polishes.

on 7/17/2013 9:15:00 PM

I was obsessed with finding the best red nail polish out there and I can honestly say that I think this is it.

After trying loads of different brands, shades, finishes, etc., I found that OPI Malaga Wine is red perfection. Looks amazing on my nails, I can't stop staring at it whenever I wear it.

This is a darker red but it doesn't quite cross over into vampy territory. Dries to a creamy, shiny finish and as always with OPI no problems with application or wear.

It's sexy and classic and hands-down my favorite red polish of all time. LOVE!!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Beautiful color. Chips fairly easily, but all polishes do. Will buy again

on 2/20/2011 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Forget "Vamp" and all those trendy colors trying to be dark and mysterious. This will never go out of style--deep, sultry red. In a word: perfect.

on 6/10/2010 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My all-time favourite red. It's my go-to colour for a pedicure. Wears well, applies beautifully and is simply gorgeous.

on 9/13/2008 11:37:00 PM

My very favorite OPI color.It is the most beautiful rich wine that looks great with a little black dress.
Whenever I decide to try a different color I scan the shelves at the nail salon but no matter how many bottles there are I always seem drawn to it and pick it out of the crowd.
I would call it HG but for the life of me I can't figure out what it stands for. If anyone can tell me..PLEASE email

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was one of the first OPI i bought. I love the deepish red colour- very sexy and this has a slight cooler undertone. I like the look of this on hands and toes and the application is a breeze... Last well too!

Popular Polishes