OPI Malaga Wine

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
OPI Malaga Wine

4.8

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

The Malaga Wine appears as a deep, wine red on my nails that flaunts itself on my fingers. The brush makes it easy to apply, and the consistency is sufficiently thick to go on evenly, and watery enough that it is easy to apply. The intensity of its colour is breathtaking, and its effect is elegant and mysterious. This is my to-go colour when I feel like being dark and bold.

on 9/28/2017 3:48:00 AM

This is a nice burgundy shade, perfect for fall. The lacquer finish looks so polished and classy. The shiny lacquer reflects so much light just like mirror!!! Its gorgeous.I would def wear this for Halloween parties!

I'm glad i tried it.. this shade seemed soo popular.. but i felt it was too dark and vampish for my liking. I was looking for sthg more maroon/deep red.

Good thing-OPI lasts and lasts, no chipping for 2 weeks.

Recommend
Yes, Fall is here

on 3/13/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this color. I'm still really a beginner at doing my own nails and this one settles really well. Two coats and it looks great. Such a pretty jewel red. So glad I got this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this color as a bright year round red. The color is shiny and shimmery. It is gorgeous. The brush that OPI makes is excellent for using if you are an amateur (like myself) even though I have experience. I still consider myself an amateur because I'm not that great. Will always repurchase this.

on 12/13/2015 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Such an intense shade of dark blood red, I absolutely love it. It quickly makes your fingers stand out and I love wearing my pearl ring to make a contrast with the colour of the nail polish. Elegant and sophisticated but also very wearable, OPI has nailes the perfect winter shade in a perfect formula.

One of my absolute favorite shades from OPI. It's a beautiful red color that's not too red and is quite complementary to many skin tones. I'm constantly asked what color this is when I wear it. Definitely a color anyone can wear.

on 9/3/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Guess there is really nothing new to say about this polish other than to say it is perfect! (IMO) I started using this color several years ago when I was wearing acrylics, and naturally, it looked amazing on 10 perfectly squared, longish nails. Then I decided to lose the acrylic habit and go with my natural nails. Needless to say, they never make it to the length of my acrylics, and sometimes they are uneven if one breaks...BUT this color still looks absolutely wonderful! It covers well, wears well, and is a nice darkish red, without looking like Vampira! I have used this color year around, and I can't begin to count the number of bottles I have used up. My HG red, for sure. I only buy OPI polish now. I have used Essie, Butter, China Glaze, Chanel, CD, etc., etc. I've never found a better polish, at any price!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Love this polish. It is so smooth, classy and regal on the nails. Absolutely fell in love with this polish. Another success from OPI it is a true wine colour red which i think looks great on all skin tones. It is opaque in 1-2 coats depending on a thick or thin application. Another bonus is that it doesn't stain your nails which most dark colours tend to do. This is a perfect polish to add to your nail arsenal!

I found this little gem when looking for a dupe of Guerlain's L'Heure Bleu nail polish, because I needed a cheaper alternative. With OPI's extensive colour range, I knew I would find something. This is it! With two coats, this polish produces a deep blue-toned red that is creamy with a slight jelly-like sheen. Many people have told me that they actually prefer this colour than the Guerlain one that I was looking for. The colour is more rich and is more berry-like than brown-toned. On my pale skin, it is stunning to say the least. I think I will be wearing this quite frequently this fall and winter.

on 5/27/2014 8:26:00 PM

The perfect red for pale ish people! It's not that BRIGHT red, fire hydrant red, hooker red. It's a classier, more elegant, expensive call girl red. Good for any season or occasion. Resistant to chipping for a while! Thanks, OPI!

Popular Polishes