OPI Malaga Wine

OPI Malaga Wine

4.8

on 10/8/2017 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A go to burgundy color for the autumn months. Great creme formula. Perfect 2 coat application. Love OPI brush. I can get about 5 days chip free. Great for manicure and pedicures. Very flattering shade for very fair complexions.

on 3/15/2017 8:18:00 PM

love this colour, good for every occasion, good polish lasts pretty well, iv bought this multiple times now

on 10/6/2016 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I found this and Russian Navy in a sale bin at my local drugstore. I figured what did I have to lose for $3.99. Well, on my fair complexion this is the most lovely deep warm red. No shimmer, very creamy, no cool tones and no chipping. I have passed on this one for many years assuming the color would be boring but to my surprise this is very elegant and perfect for autumn and the deep burgundy lip color trend. If your cool toned don't hesitate to try this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this nail polish so much! I have a lot of reds but this is very unique and nothing like I own! The formula goes on super smooth and evenly with two coats and the lasting power is surprisingly good considering it's dark. It looks great as both a manicure and pedicure and I would wear this all year around. OPI is a bit expensive for some but you get why you pay for...it's worth the money for such a great quality! I will definitely repurchase if and when I run out!

This is the perfect red to transition into fall. As others have said, it's a blood red, and in sunlight it looks cherry. Opacity can be achieved with one good coat, if you like. For my pedi, I did a single coat since I didn't want it TOO dark, then I used Sally Hansen Super Shine topcoat....I am at ten days without a chip. And as usual with OPI, application is a breeze.

on 8/18/2013 2:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Luv this color. I mean there's nothing much to say about it but I like it and it last a long time. It's a nice red color

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This applies a little streaky, and definitely needs two coats. While the colour is nice, I find I use it really rarely, so would not buy again.

on 11/18/2012 6:49:00 AM

This is my all time favorite nail polish.
I absolutely adore the red colour which I have never seen exactly the same.
It is the exact colour as blood (can you say beautiful?), the brush is perfect-sized and the polish stays on for days :)
LOVE IT ♥

on 1/15/2012 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love!! New favorite red, perfect on my skin tone! Lasts about 4 days for me without chipping. I needed 3 coats to not get any streaks. Gorgeous deep red color, very classic. Looks beautiful on toes too.

Another one of my all time favourites! Malaga Wine is a classic rich berry-toned red perfect for any occasion. Goes on smoothly, fully opaque after a second coat. Drying time is decent and it has a gorgeous shine to it. Perfect!

Popular Polishes