OPI Malaga Wine

Filtered by hair type : Other
OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Applies like a dream, chips like a nightmare! Maybe it’s just my bottle but every single combination of base coat, top coat, thinness or thickness of application, waiting for coats to dry in between, etc. has resulted in major chipping in less than 24 hours. Beautiful color but the frustration is just not worth a repurchase.

on 1/29/2017 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A nice, very deep shade of wine red. Nice cream finish, very flattering on many skin tones. One lippie off as it doesn't wear that well on the edges compared to other shades, and will stain your skin very easily. Was easy to remove from my acrylics.

on 9/3/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Guess there is really nothing new to say about this polish other than to say it is perfect! (IMO) I started using this color several years ago when I was wearing acrylics, and naturally, it looked amazing on 10 perfectly squared, longish nails. Then I decided to lose the acrylic habit and go with my natural nails. Needless to say, they never make it to the length of my acrylics, and sometimes they are uneven if one breaks...BUT this color still looks absolutely wonderful! It covers well, wears well, and is a nice darkish red, without looking like Vampira! I have used this color year around, and I can't begin to count the number of bottles I have used up. My HG red, for sure. I only buy OPI polish now. I have used Essie, Butter, China Glaze, Chanel, CD, etc., etc. I've never found a better polish, at any price!!

on 5/6/2015 8:51:00 AM

This is such a beautiful colour: cream deep red with a hint of berry. I love all shades of red, so I am a big fan.

I marked it down slightly because I found the formula I little more difficult to work with than most of other OPIs I own. Difficult to get around the edges, so ended up quite messy around cuticles.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Love this polish. It is so smooth, classy and regal on the nails. Absolutely fell in love with this polish. Another success from OPI it is a true wine colour red which i think looks great on all skin tones. It is opaque in 1-2 coats depending on a thick or thin application. Another bonus is that it doesn't stain your nails which most dark colours tend to do. This is a perfect polish to add to your nail arsenal!

on 1/10/2015 4:35:00 PM

Love, love, love this nailpolish. Best deep red nailpolish ever. My favorite!

on 11/18/2012 6:49:00 AM

This is my all time favorite nail polish.
I absolutely adore the red colour which I have never seen exactly the same.
It is the exact colour as blood (can you say beautiful?), the brush is perfect-sized and the polish stays on for days :)
LOVE IT ♥

I have a very pale complexion but this is the best crimson red out there hands down. It really makes a statement and does not make me look garish. It gives that classic white-as-snow, red-as-blood look that just pops. It might be too overpowering for my hands but for my toes it works perfectly.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is one of my favorite vampy reds. I do 3 coats to get the color of the bottle. If you do just 2 coats, it is more of a medium red with plum tones. Very pretty and it is appropriate for all seasons and for work. The color is nice and opague w/ 2 coats.

on 12/11/2011 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love malaga wine!!! it always brightens up my skin and the red is not too red. Just nice for all occasions!

Popular Polishes