OPI Malaga Wine

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
OPI Malaga Wine

4.6

Fantastic berry red, such a flattering colour! Glossy and opaque after applying two coats. No streaking.

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Applies like a dream, chips like a nightmare! Maybe it’s just my bottle but every single combination of base coat, top coat, thinness or thickness of application, waiting for coats to dry in between, etc. has resulted in major chipping in less than 24 hours. Beautiful color but the frustration is just not worth a repurchase.

on 3/15/2017 8:18:00 PM

love this colour, good for every occasion, good polish lasts pretty well, iv bought this multiple times now

on 3/13/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this color. I'm still really a beginner at doing my own nails and this one settles really well. Two coats and it looks great. Such a pretty jewel red. So glad I got this!

on 9/3/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Guess there is really nothing new to say about this polish other than to say it is perfect! (IMO) I started using this color several years ago when I was wearing acrylics, and naturally, it looked amazing on 10 perfectly squared, longish nails. Then I decided to lose the acrylic habit and go with my natural nails. Needless to say, they never make it to the length of my acrylics, and sometimes they are uneven if one breaks...BUT this color still looks absolutely wonderful! It covers well, wears well, and is a nice darkish red, without looking like Vampira! I have used this color year around, and I can't begin to count the number of bottles I have used up. My HG red, for sure. I only buy OPI polish now. I have used Essie, Butter, China Glaze, Chanel, CD, etc., etc. I've never found a better polish, at any price!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this nail polish so much! I have a lot of reds but this is very unique and nothing like I own! The formula goes on super smooth and evenly with two coats and the lasting power is surprisingly good considering it's dark. It looks great as both a manicure and pedicure and I would wear this all year around. OPI is a bit expensive for some but you get why you pay for...it's worth the money for such a great quality! I will definitely repurchase if and when I run out!

Not sure I can contribute anything original here; all the reviews sum it up and then some. This is a stunner, IMHO, and I'd definitely buy it again. So flattering, vibrant, smart-looking & sophisticated-just a gorgeous ruby red to me-and a cold weather one at that. Despite it's cool undertone, I agree that it would probably look great on just about any skin tone out there. Try it if you haven't!

on 1/10/2015 4:35:00 PM

Love, love, love this nailpolish. Best deep red nailpolish ever. My favorite!

on 5/27/2014 8:26:00 PM

The perfect red for pale ish people! It's not that BRIGHT red, fire hydrant red, hooker red. It's a classier, more elegant, expensive call girl red. Good for any season or occasion. Resistant to chipping for a while! Thanks, OPI!

on 5/11/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The very very best red out there. Looks good on everyone. The only nail polish I have bought over and over again. I think I read somewhere that Princess Di used to wear this sometimes.

Popular Polishes