OPI Malaga Wine

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
OPI Malaga Wine

4.5

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Applies like a dream, chips like a nightmare! Maybe it’s just my bottle but every single combination of base coat, top coat, thinness or thickness of application, waiting for coats to dry in between, etc. has resulted in major chipping in less than 24 hours. Beautiful color but the frustration is just not worth a repurchase.

on 10/8/2017 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A go to burgundy color for the autumn months. Great creme formula. Perfect 2 coat application. Love OPI brush. I can get about 5 days chip free. Great for manicure and pedicures. Very flattering shade for very fair complexions.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this color as a bright year round red. The color is shiny and shimmery. It is gorgeous. The brush that OPI makes is excellent for using if you are an amateur (like myself) even though I have experience. I still consider myself an amateur because I'm not that great. Will always repurchase this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this color . I got compliment wearing this polish.

on 8/18/2013 2:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Luv this color. I mean there's nothing much to say about it but I like it and it last a long time. It's a nice red color

on 6/8/2012 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

it's a very beautifull color....dosn't ship easily....this color is for chic and classy women...enjoy it

on 12/11/2011 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love malaga wine!!! it always brightens up my skin and the red is not too red. Just nice for all occasions!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This comes so close to my HG (Chanel lotus rouge). Gorgeous deep red. I like OPI brush much better than the one of Chanel though. It's wide and it covers much better. I'd say this is my #2 HG - it just doesn't hold up as well as Chanel does and chips in 2-3 days :) But definitely recommended, it's a gorgeous color!

on 9/23/2010 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite deep red, but it looks a little too purple on it's own with my coloring so I pour out about a quarter of the bottle and add a brighter, classic red. Also, I don't like the brush OPI uses so I pour it in an Essie bottle. The OPI brush is too wide for me to use without making a mess.

on 6/10/2010 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My all-time favourite red. It's my go-to colour for a pedicure. Wears well, applies beautifully and is simply gorgeous.

Popular Polishes