OPI Malaga Wine

Filtered by skin type : Combination
OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

on 9/28/2017 3:48:00 AM

This is a nice burgundy shade, perfect for fall. The lacquer finish looks so polished and classy. The shiny lacquer reflects so much light just like mirror!!! Its gorgeous.I would def wear this for Halloween parties!

I'm glad i tried it.. this shade seemed soo popular.. but i felt it was too dark and vampish for my liking. I was looking for sthg more maroon/deep red.

Good thing-OPI lasts and lasts, no chipping for 2 weeks.

Recommend
Yes, Fall is here

on 3/15/2017 8:18:00 PM

love this colour, good for every occasion, good polish lasts pretty well, iv bought this multiple times now

One of my absolute favorite shades from OPI. It's a beautiful red color that's not too red and is quite complementary to many skin tones. I'm constantly asked what color this is when I wear it. Definitely a color anyone can wear.

on 5/6/2015 8:51:00 AM

This is such a beautiful colour: cream deep red with a hint of berry. I love all shades of red, so I am a big fan.

I marked it down slightly because I found the formula I little more difficult to work with than most of other OPIs I own. Difficult to get around the edges, so ended up quite messy around cuticles.

on 5/2/2015 2:57:00 PM

Can't believe I've never stumbled across this gem before. Dark blue-red wine colored and perfect non-streaky and even application. Looks even better on than in the bottle, one of the best reds I've ever seen. Really fantastic in all regards. Trust the raves here and look for this one - it's so perfect.

Not sure I can contribute anything original here; all the reviews sum it up and then some. This is a stunner, IMHO, and I'd definitely buy it again. So flattering, vibrant, smart-looking & sophisticated-just a gorgeous ruby red to me-and a cold weather one at that. Despite it's cool undertone, I agree that it would probably look great on just about any skin tone out there. Try it if you haven't!

on 1/10/2015 4:35:00 PM

Love, love, love this nailpolish. Best deep red nailpolish ever. My favorite!

I found this little gem when looking for a dupe of Guerlain's L'Heure Bleu nail polish, because I needed a cheaper alternative. With OPI's extensive colour range, I knew I would find something. This is it! With two coats, this polish produces a deep blue-toned red that is creamy with a slight jelly-like sheen. Many people have told me that they actually prefer this colour than the Guerlain one that I was looking for. The colour is more rich and is more berry-like than brown-toned. On my pale skin, it is stunning to say the least. I think I will be wearing this quite frequently this fall and winter.

This is the perfect red to transition into fall. As others have said, it's a blood red, and in sunlight it looks cherry. Opacity can be achieved with one good coat, if you like. For my pedi, I did a single coat since I didn't want it TOO dark, then I used Sally Hansen Super Shine topcoat....I am at ten days without a chip. And as usual with OPI, application is a breeze.

on 7/30/2014 10:40:00 PM

This polish is a true blood red. Indoors it's definitely darker and more sultry. Outdoors, it takes on a maraschino cherry hue. Malaga Wine is classic and it should feel right anytime. The texture is very jelly-like but adds to the shine and overall mood.

Popular Polishes