OPI Malaga Wine

Filtered by skin type : Other
OPI Malaga Wine

4.8

This is my favorite OPI red. It's a gorgeous hue and looks great on all skin tones. It compliments everyone so well. Nothing but good things to say. It goes on beautifully and stays put for a while.

on 5/11/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The very very best red out there. Looks good on everyone. The only nail polish I have bought over and over again. I think I read somewhere that Princess Di used to wear this sometimes.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Beautiful color. Chips fairly easily, but all polishes do. Will buy again

on 4/14/2013 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

There is a reason that this polish is so popular and one of opis longest selling polishes, I believe it was from the original opi nail laquer launch of 1989! Anyway! It is an absolutely gorgeous colour! One of my all time favourites and at a tie with big apple red for my favourite red of all time! (I just can't choose between the 2 :p) this is a blood red cream that is dark, but nowhere near dark enough that it could be mistaken for black. It is the perfect dark red, particularly for fall and winter although I wear it all year round :) I wore it last Halloween and received many compliments :) application is amazingly smooth and consistent.. It wears very well (about a week with top and base coat) and it doesn't stain your nails! A perfect blood red creme! It is so super glossy and classy! Would highly recommend that everyone give it a try as I think this would suit most skin tones :)

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this colour. I keep coming back to it even after trying so many of the other colours. I love it for toe nails for winter and for classy evenings out. OPI has great products.

One of my favorite classic Reds by OPI. This works great on olive skin tones, but if you're looking for a nice bloody deep red, it's a friendly tone that works on a lot of skin types. I LOVE the fact that it's not metallic but yet is still really intense.

on 4/2/2007 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is a gorgeous, classic glossy red. When I wear this on my tips it makes my hands look so white! With so many different shades of red out there, it's hard to find the one perfect shade but I think I've done it with Malaga Wine. This will definitely be my HG red cream n/p, love it!

on 11/21/2005 8:50:00 AM

I adore this colour...quite close to Edin-burgundy and Chick Flick Cherry, which are all gorgeous. Everyone seems to have hit the colour descriptions on the head. Such a classy, glam red which just gleams. Guys seem to like it too...last time I wore it, a cute rockstar told me my nails looked totally sexy, which can never be a bad thing, right girls? ;)

on 9/29/2005 2:56:00 PM

A gorgeous blue-based red creme that is the OPI equivalent to Essie's much-loved Bordeaux. This is a wonderful color for my cool-toned PPP complexion and it looks equally great on tips or toes. It's a refined red with wine/berry tones and a fantastic staple color. All that being said, I prefer Essie's Bordeaux because it "pops" just a bit more and has more depth than Malaga Wine. Essie's formula also lasts better on my nails than OPI. In a head to head contest, Bordeaux wins. However, if you are an OPI lover/Essie hater, get Malaga Wine.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This really is a lovely creamy blue-based wine shade - not my absolute favorite, but still a nice option for cold season tips and toes.

Popular Polishes