OPI Malaga Wine

OPI Malaga Wine

4.9

on 10/8/2017 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A go to burgundy color for the autumn months. Great creme formula. Perfect 2 coat application. Love OPI brush. I can get about 5 days chip free. Great for manicure and pedicures. Very flattering shade for very fair complexions.

on 1/29/2017 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A nice, very deep shade of wine red. Nice cream finish, very flattering on many skin tones. One lippie off as it doesn't wear that well on the edges compared to other shades, and will stain your skin very easily. Was easy to remove from my acrylics.

on 5/2/2015 2:57:00 PM

Can't believe I've never stumbled across this gem before. Dark blue-red wine colored and perfect non-streaky and even application. Looks even better on than in the bottle, one of the best reds I've ever seen. Really fantastic in all regards. Trust the raves here and look for this one - it's so perfect.

on 7/1/2012 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Very nice red that appears dark in bottle but lightens up a bit after application. I love it. Blood red. Two coats is perfect.

on 2/20/2011 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Forget "Vamp" and all those trendy colors trying to be dark and mysterious. This will never go out of style--deep, sultry red. In a word: perfect.

My search for the perfect blue blood red is over. What a BEAUTIFUL color. This is the HG red I have been searching 30 years (since I was 12) for. I am going to buy back ups in this. I look at my toes and can almost taste Merlot on my lips! Now if only I could find a lipstick in this exact shade......

on 9/13/2008 11:37:00 PM

My very favorite OPI color.It is the most beautiful rich wine that looks great with a little black dress.
Whenever I decide to try a different color I scan the shelves at the nail salon but no matter how many bottles there are I always seem drawn to it and pick it out of the crowd.
I would call it HG but for the life of me I can't figure out what it stands for. If anyone can tell me..PLEASE email

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was one of the first OPI i bought. I love the deepish red colour- very sexy and this has a slight cooler undertone. I like the look of this on hands and toes and the application is a breeze... Last well too!

Popular Polishes