OPI Malaga Wine

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 25-29
OPI Malaga Wine

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

another fab red by opi. it's a deep rich red, which does resemble wine/blood. not diluted blood, but straight blood, very dark and pigmented. if applied thickly, u can get away with 1 coat. i applied 3, cuz i kept smudging, so that's my own error. it dries quickly to a nice glossy finish. my hands look very elegant and polished. i can see many girls of different skin tones being able to pull this off.

great colour( a deep cool toned red!), great texture, great pay-off (2 coats and you're ready to go!) it's the best choice for super-duper glossy nails lovers!!!

on 9/7/2009 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This red is really perfect! I think I really don't need any other than this one and I will definitely buy it again!
It's really the most beautiful red nail polish I've ever seen and I have quite many of them. :)))
It's deep sexy red color. Perfect for day, night, summer, winter, whatever! :)

on 4/5/2006 7:32:00 AM

One of OPI's best red creams. 2 coats is a bright, rich cherry red.

Pics:Nails continued >>

on 10/26/2005 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Bought this because of the steller reviews and I'm not disappointed! It is such a sophisticated red, deep and blue-based, which keeps it from looking tacky, even on my longish nails. I'm also very warm-toned, so I would imagine if it looks good on me, this color works with all skin tones. I'm finding OPI wears pretty well with the right base and top coat -- it's Day 3 and this still looks great.

Popular Polishes