50%

price range

Reviews

3.0

7 months ago

This was the first time that I had tried a mask by the brand “Too Cool for School.” I was really hoping that I would love it as it was $10, but I do not believe that it surpassed the $5 masks that I normally buy from Shoppers Drug Mart. That being said, I do enjoy the $5 masks. Was this mask pleasant? Yes. Would I repurchase? No. I did find that it made my skin a bit softer than before, but not as soft as my “Andalou Naturals Fruit Enzyme Mask.” The highlights: it did not break me out, and I really did like the gold shimmer. I would recommend putting this mask on before a night out because it looks like you are wearing a subtle highlighter after. Also, the mask is WAAAY easier to put on than people say in the Sephora reviews. There are two fabric pieces that you must remove from each side and the mask is in the centre. It is transparent and very thin.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

9 months ago

Wow, this mask is really quite amazing. The sheet is quite thick, easy to unwrap/unpeel and fits well on your face. Too Cool for School's Egg Cream Mask is one of my favorite sheet masks on the market and I have regularly re-purchased it for years. I tried this mask for the first time to see if I like the pumpkin product line and I LOVE this mask. I left it on for 40 minutes as instructed on the packaging and when I peeled this off I got a brand new face. My skin was well hydrated and plump, red bumps from a recent break out was noticeably less red, and my skin felt baby smooth. I like to pair sheet masks with a clay mask and I used Glam Glow's super mud before I put this mask on. Together, I feel like I've just had an amazing facial at a great spa.

About reviewer (343 reviews)

Age36-43