4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

One of the best Natasha denona palettes. I wish she would offer more in this size. Better price point and I won’t get through all of these shadows. When I saw the colors they were different. They perform great. You can get neutral or color looks.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

6 months ago

Poppy (pinky red frost), Citrine (light yellow matte), Phlox (warm red pearl), Awakening (peachy copper shimmer), Laurel (honey beige pearl), Aster (punky lilac shimmer), Glory (deep pink matte), Azalea (rust shimmer), Morgan (muted peachy orange matte), Agate (peachy gold metallic), Clove (burgundy matte), Carnelian (mustard yellow matte), Jasper (orangey copper matte), Morning (peachy matte) and Day Spring (bronze metallic). Sunrise stood out for me as there's little in the palette that I'd consider as being 'standard neutrals', as it mostly focuses on shades of oranges, yellows and pink, that can be used as 'everyday' almost-neutrals, there are glitzy reds, lilac & various metal tones, and there is a dark burgundy option too - great for blending into the other shades, to add more depth to them. The shadows all have great pigmentation; yet it's not harsh mega pigmentation in one swipe, rather it's a more buildable pigmentation. This brand stands out as the formulas of these shadows are insanely easy to blend and build up. There's no heavy shimmer/glitter that doesn't adhere to skin and goes everywhere, plus everything is crease & fade resistant. I've not had any issues with shades skipping or oxidizing. I've tried be critical of this brand as the prices are so high, but the quality really does perform to a extremely high standard. I can not single out any shade for not performing well, so do not have any serious criticisms for this palette. Very fun and poppy, yet very wearable and cohesive colour story. I very highly recommend this palette to anyone who wants to pick up autumnal 'falling leaves' tones AND who'll want to 'freshen' up their makeup looks for the spring/summer seasons.

About reviewer (1450 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlue

6 months ago

I really enjoy this palette. I have had so much fun putting looks together. The mattes are smooth and opaque and bright. They build and layer well. They don’t get muddy. These are just lovely and are the best performing ND mattes I’ve ever used. The shimmers are nice and smooth. I use my finger to apply, I don’t like them with brushes. Also I don’t think foiling them changes anything. I do kind of wish one of the lighter shimmers was swapped out, a couple seem pretty similar. Maybe switch a gold shade out for a pale shimmery peach duochrome. That would have been stunning. That would be really my only complaint. I will also say that this palette has mostly mid tone colors. There’s nothing super dark or super light but the brightness and the shimmers do give dimension to the palette. So it doesn’t feel to monotone but it also can’t get super dark. For me the darker shades add enough definition for my looks. None are dark enough to use as a liner. But I’m quite fair so if you are darker skinned I can see you wishing for some deeper shades. But this is a fun palette. And if you are afraid of color, it could be a good one to start with because the warm oranges and peaches are quite easy to pull off. I also love the smaller size in the magnetic metal tin. I really hope ND releases more palettes this size and packaging. its The perfect size.

About reviewer (541 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

7 months ago

Natasha Denona does it again with another lovely eye palette. The colors are beautiful, blendable without getting muddy and easily buildable if you want a darker wash of color. I have the Safari and Biba palettes as well, which I use with the Sunrise palette since Sunrise has no super dark color for building over eyeliner or a super light shade for highlighting under the brow. I gave this palette 4 stars since I'm unable to use only this palette for a total eye look. Even though I love the colors and formula, this isn't an eye palette that I would repurchase.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age56 & Over