Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

23 days ago

I'm surprised by how much I enjoy this inexpensive cream. For reference, I have combo-oily skin that's prone to dehydration. Two of A'pieu's madecassoside products, specifically the gel-cream and balm, caused minor breakouts, but this cream (and the ampoule) did not. Although the cream contains niacinamide and essential oils, they didn't bother me, likely because …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

4 months ago

Not a miracle in a tube, but a fine healing cream nonetheless. Particularly useful for scrapes, cuts, or irritated skin. I use it on acne and it seems to calm down some of the redness. More of a thinner Lotion than a cream. Not moisturizing really at all, but that’s not it’s purpose anyway.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

4 months ago

A few months ago, my skin went off the rails and became incredibly sensitive. The only products I could put on my face for a month or two were Cetaphil and this product. It’s a reasonable and MUCH cheaper alternative to Dr. Jart’s Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream. It’s on the lighter side - although I would have loved a more moisturizing cream, I was so happy to have this work for me when I needed it!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (190 reviews)

Age56 & Over