3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

For me the tones in this range sit better on my skin than those of MACs face and body product. It goes on like skin, I have n1 and right now, in winter, a perfect match is an understment. Never has base been as good a match. Nice matte finish but not flat. Light on the face. Wears better after an hour. Great if you like a bronzed look due to the springy undertones.. Fab

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3 months ago

I like this. It’s my second best foundation after ELDW. Medium coverage and works best with its corresponding primer. Somehow it looks better as the day goes on. I’m a bit of a sucker for the Dior Backstage fragrance I confess.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

3 months ago

consider this more of a first impression (I've only used it a few times) than a full on review. I will edit this review as I use it more.For reference: I have fair, unreasonably oily, acne prone skin with hyperpigmentation.I find this foundation is too sheer for my liking. I have a lot to cover up in terms of acne and scarring, and I required two or three layers to deal with just the redness/flush on my cheeks. However, because it is so light, it does not look cakey upon application, even after a few layers. So the coverage can be a pro and a con.This foundation is also quiet glowy. When I applied it with an It Cosmetics flat top foundation brush, it straight up looked wet on my skin for quite a few minutes. I did not experience this with a brush. However, with a mattifying primer and powder, I do not feel it slips off my face in the cold New York winter. I would not select this for the summer months if you have oily skin, but this would look stunning on normal to dry skin.This foundation is also heavily scented like a perfume, but I happen to really enjoy the scent, so I don't mind.Overall, it's clear that this foundation is a high-quality foundation. I just don't think it suits my specific skin needs.(I have shade 1N, which has perfect undertones, but is far too dark. I think 0N would still be too dark on me. Match yourself in store if you can. I picked 1N thinking it might even be light on me, since the swatches made 0N look essentially white

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBrunette

3 months ago

For the volume, this is value for money. Not oily and does not give sensitivity. I love it.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3.0

3 months ago

It is not a bad foundation, but really just not what I was looking for. It has such a light coverage that I couldn't make it work, less than even a bb-cream. I needed more than three layers and even then it covered almost nothing on my face. And I just don't have the time in the morning to keep putting layers on and on (who has?). I have oily skin, so I do set it with powder, and the big plus is that it doesn't cake up during the day or melts off. It just becomes more shiny. It smells quite strongly of flowers, which I don't mind but could irritate your skin. I like the packaging, a plastic squeezable bottle. I am NW15 in mac and I choose 1CR which was okay in depth but the colour is really, really pink. Not at first when applied, but when you wait a few minutes it really turns PINK. If you have normal to dry skin, NO imperfections and you nlove a very light coverage, this may be the one for you.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

4 months ago

This one became my holy grail! I have mild rosacea and what I wanted was a fresh no makeup look. This foundation worked perfectly fine for me even after 12 hours still have that amazing glow. As I only use 3-4 drops for sheer coverage, price is reasonable for me.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairSilver, Straight, Medium

4 months ago

This foundation is great for dry skin! Gives a very natural finish with a slight glow - like your own skin but better. In general it smooths out the appearance of your skin and minimises pores and texture. After a while it sinks into the skin to look even more natural. Perfect for those who like sheer, natural coverage for a daily makeup look.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

5 months ago

Honestly, this foundation deserves higher rating!! I have combo skin (dry cheeks and oily t-zone), and this foundation is like a miracle come true for me. I've tried many foundations in the past, but this one has to be my absolute favourite!! It is so flattering on my dry parts of the face, and it doesn't get super oily throughout the day. I normally pair it with an oil-controlling primer and set the face with powder, and with this combination, this foundation can last me for 12 hours no joke! After the 8 hours mark, my face will look glossy (but not like a messy disco ball), so I just blot the oil with tissue paper. It would just look as good as freshly applied after that. Would recommend this foundation to dry and combo skin <3 Already re-purchased a bottle and I've decided to just stick to this baby for now.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

5 months ago

This Is beautiful I’m older mature dry skin. Does not cake or crease or show your pores Wears well for at least 8 1/2 hours

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

7 months ago

After falling in love with the primer, I had to try the foundation. It is meant to be a semi matte that has a very soft and natural finish and gives a bit of a lit from within look. The foundation is also waterproof and sweat resistant. This is a very liquidy foundation and sheers out beautifully on the skin. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and it covers well but looks very natural. I realized that you can also build this up nicely if you need more coverage. It is a semi matte but within an hour or so it does give you a bit of a glow. Not an oily skin look but more of a subtle glow that is "lit from within" I have worn this a few times in the Florida summer heat - we are talking 90+ temps with super high humidity. Ive worn it to work (I work in an office) but also to the disney parks. And it holds up all day long pretty well. It fades a bit by the end of the day but still looks great. I really love how light it feels on the skin, it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything at all actually. Which is perfect for the hot Florida weather. I am loving this foundation. Get matched and get a sample from Sephora.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral