1.0

Reviews

1.0
Created with Sketch.

9 months ago

Update: I went from finding this ok to really disliking this product. It highlights dry skin that you didn't even know you had. Just to illustrate this point, I wore it to the Kiko store and the employee (unprompted) started commenting on my skin looking both dry and oily and my having "large pores." Not only was this rude but I know it's not my skin but this terrible product! The color is the right depth of color but there's a slight orangey tint about it that I don't like. It has a strong smell, which I wish they had left out as it's not good particularly good for your skin and not a nice enough smell to make it worth it. It's difficult to spread because it dries down really fast. I'm ready to throw this out without even being close to finishing it (Update: it's in the trash! Just hated it). I'd rather use Dr Jart Ceramidin Day Tint or the now discontinued Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer (which is my favorite).

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age36-43