3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

Decent mascara - does the job, stayed on after 1 hour spin class with no smudging at all. Holds lashes in place - not as good as my favourite Clinique waterproof, but very good value especially when on offer 3 for 2

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

7 months ago

Love it! I’m also a Two Faced, Better Than Sex user. This one does the same thing for a heck of a lot cheaper! Lengthens, adds volume and separates my short Asian eyelashes 🤗

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrown

EyesBrown

8 months ago

It is really a good drugstore mascara! It is a dupe for Too Faced- Better than sex mascara. I had it too. The effect on my lashes is really similar to Too Faced. I recommend instead of Too Faced because it has the same effect and it is cheaper.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

8 months ago

I succombed to this after hearing rave reviews for this mascara. It has potential but its so very clumpy and gives you spider lashes as a result. This definitely requires additional work to make it work. I will be going back to either Le Volume by Chanel. It's expensive but it's hard to beat.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

8 months ago

Amazing mascara! Lengthens and separates so well and adds volume too. Does not get clumpy even after 3-4 coats so builds really well. Lasts well throughout the day, no flaking or smudging.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24