3.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 days ago

been obsessed with lipbalms but can't say i really love this one! razzle dazzle has such a pretty colour and heavenly scent, but it's so thick, feels like petroleum jelly on the lips to me. i prefer a thinner formula, but this still gets three stars just because of the scent heh :)

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2.0

4 months ago

Not very moisturizing, if you have dry chapped lips might look elsewhere, lips still feel dry and like I need to keep reapplying. Not a balm texture, more a thick lip gloss. Doesn't have any taste to it or burns my sensitive lips, which is great. Got the shade "Peach Bellini" and it doesn't smell much like peaches. Pleasant but very faint. No discernible tint on my lips, which aren't super pigmented on their own (have NC20 skin). Lot of product for a little tube so good value IMO. Would recommend if you have slightly dry to normal lips looking for a basic gloss without having high standards in the moisturizing department. Or, I guess, if you're just looking for a gloss and don't mind a heavier consistency.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesBrown

8 months ago

Although “Balm” is in the name, ColourPop doesn’t specify in the product description whether Lippie Balm is a lip treatment or something else. On the lips, it looks like a gloss. (Since I’m the first one reviewing the product on MUA, I just put it under the general “Lip” category.) It works both as a treatment and a gloss, though. ColourPop sells Lippie Balm in a kit with the corresponding flavor lip scrub, it is great to use afterwards or overnight as a lip treatment. However, it’s great to use anytime as a gloss, too. The gloss is thick and lasts a long time without being overly sticky. I didn’t have a problem with my hair getting suck to my lips. I bought the Lippie Balm in Razzle Dazzle, which is raspberry flavored and scented. The flavor is amazing - I have to keep myself from licking my lips just to taste them. Even my husband, who typically hates flavored lip products, liked how my lips tasted. The color is sheer and raspberry pink. It does show up on my lips, but I have light pink lips. It is a very shiny gloss (but not as shiny as ColourPop’s high shine gloss). There are four other flavors/colors of Lippie Balms.

About reviewer (241 reviews)

Age36-43