Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion

Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion
Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion

4.5

Water - Mineral Oil - Ethylhexyl Stearate - Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate - Glyceryl Myristate - PPG-15 Stearyl Ether - Dipropylene Glycol - Glycerin - Hydrogenated Peanut Oil - Stearyl Heptanoate - Dimethicone - Glyceryl Polymethacrylate - Butyrospermium Parkii (Shea Butter) - Cetearyl Alcohol - Potassium Cetyl Phosphate - Squalene - Stearyl Alcohol - Phenoxyethanol - Fragrance - Cetyl Alcohol - Cetearyl Glucoside - Triethanolamine - Propylene Glycol - Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil - Methylparaben - Carbomer - Malic Acid - Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract - Potassium Sorbate - Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate - Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Flour - Ceteth-24 - Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Wax - Disodium EDTA - Choleth-24 - Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract - Butylparaben - Ethylparaben - BHT - Propylparaben - Isobutylparaben - Sodium Citrate - Sutilains - Xanthan Gum - Chlorphenesin - PG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil - Tocopherol - o-CYMEN-5-OL - Benzyl Salicylate - Linalool - Butylphenyl Methylpropional - Benzyl Benzoate - Hexyl Cinnamal - Limonene - Citronellol - Eugenol - Citral - Isoeugenol

on 11/14/2017 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The texture is nice and light, and it moisturizes well. I bought this because many said it had a "light and pleasant scent" though... and I can't agree - I don't like it. To me, it smells like stale clementine to me. The smell sticks around for around 4 hours, which I'm not so happy about. The smell is why this gets 3 lippies. My husband said I smell like a fresh flower garden though... so, clearly, not everyone dislikes the smell

on 10/23/2017 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have quite a few Clarins body creams/lotions and I love them all. They are on the "spendy" side but I generally manage to get them as an extra "step up" freebie during the Clarins promotions (often, if you purchase 3 products, you get a free regular size of this and from time to time, there are value sizes available - twice the product for only a bit more than the price of the smaller size). There is something very soothing in this lotion - it smooths on beautifully and absorbs nicely into the skin and does a really good job of moisturizing and sort of "refreshing" my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really nice cream if you're okay with the sweet floral smell! I know it's called lotion, but it has a texture of a light cream.
Pros:
- moisturizing, leaving skin perfectly soft and very pleasant to touch (I haven't tried anything that makes my skin better)
- absorbs very quickly, doesn't peel (lots of body products peel on my skin)
Cons:
- strong Clarins signature perfume like smell. Personally, I like the smell of this cream, and I don't use perfumes, I use scented body lotions instead. I love when all my body smells amazing, not only certain parts. However, I believe that smell of this product will interact with any other perfume since all my clothes have really strong scent of it.
I repurchased it a couple of times but not sure if continue to buy it, fragrance wise I like more high end smells.

on 12/28/2016 5:52:00 PM

A cream, rather than a lotion. Quick-absorbing, hydrates well, but its overpowering floral scent made me sick and gave me a really nasty headache every single time I used it. I finally gave up trying and sent it to bin. What a shame.

on 5/26/2016 4:06:00 PM

This is very moisturising and it smells soooo good. The product does what it says it does and it feels great.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is the one of my favorite body skin care. It moisturized my body so well and the smell is so good. ❤️❤️❤️

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm very underwhelmed by this lotion. I use it on my legs and arms after showering and I've found that it's just not moisturising enough now that we're getting into winter. My skin feels dry and a bit itchy again halfway through the day. The scent is light and inoffensive and it doesn't leave a trace of greasiness on the skin, but for the price I had much higher expectations.

on 2/7/2015 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this lotion whose base is Shea butter. I repurchase every year when there is the star large version around or after the holidays. Nordstrom and Macy's always have it. It does have a strong perfume smell but is actually nice when it wears during the day. Great for winter dryness. I have not repurchased this year because I have a little left and am using Nivea in shower right now. I just reviewed that as well. This clarins moisturizer is really great and for those with very dry skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought two 400ml bottles after loving the small size tube I received as a part of set. Let me get this clear, this isn't targeted to solve any skin issues you have, e.g. eczema, dermatitis, rashes, itchy skin, etc. If anything, it could even worsen your issues if you're sensitive. This is just purely pampering RICH body lotion which makes your skin oh-so-soft and pleasant to touch. It's scented, signature Clarins perfume, but it isn't cloying or overpowering, just very gentle, close to the skin and clean. What amazes me the most is how skin retains its moisture even hours after applying it. This is just amazing.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

First things first, I received this body lotion has a gift with purchase. I would absolutely not pay £30 for 200 ml of body lotion!

I wasn't sure what to expect, because even though I tried loads of department store face products, I had never really tried a higher end body product. I found the texture of this lotion to be very pleasant, it's a lotion and as such spreads easily and absorbs quickly... However, it feels more cushioning than most body lotions. It really is quite rich while still being quite light. If that makes sense!

I found this body lotion to moisturise incredibly well and make my legs so, so touchable. The moisture is also long lasting. Even though my skin gets quite dry in the Winter!

The fragrance is pleasant enough but it's also quite floral. Not my favourite. It can get a bit sickly sometimes but that's me, I am very sensitive to floral fragrances. I don't think it smells cheap, though, which is my pet peeve.

I would buy again if it was reasonably priced... As much as I like this product and what it does, there's absolutely nothing in it that justifies the price. It contains mineral oil, which many people try to avoid. My view is that it is a case by case scenario. In this instance, I suspect mineral oil is one of the reasons why the lotion is so effective. This lotion contains shea butter and plant oils and it is known that mineral oil has occlusive properties... Theoretically, the mineral oil should help lock the good ingredients on the skin, which on my dry legs and arms is a good thing. I would have given it 5 starts if it wasn't for the price.

Overall this is a really nice body lotion which is extremely expensive but too overpriced for me.

Edit: 31/03/17
I actually bough this lotion when it was on sale in a gift set. I would not pay full price because it is just a really nice body lotion. No need to pay so much for one. But when it is highly discounted, then yes, it is a nice treat for Winter skin. Not my favorite Winter body lotion, but a really good one that works really well and is pleasant to use. I really like how it absorbs so quickly even though it is quite rich. A winner but exceptionally overpriced unfortunately.

Popular Lotions / Creams