Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion

Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion

4.5

Water - Mineral Oil - Ethylhexyl Stearate - Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate - Glyceryl Myristate - PPG-15 Stearyl Ether - Dipropylene Glycol - Glycerin - Hydrogenated Peanut Oil - Stearyl Heptanoate - Dimethicone - Glyceryl Polymethacrylate - Butyrospermium Parkii (Shea Butter) - Cetearyl Alcohol - Potassium Cetyl Phosphate - Squalene - Stearyl Alcohol - Phenoxyethanol - Fragrance - Cetyl Alcohol - Cetearyl Glucoside - Triethanolamine - Propylene Glycol - Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil - Methylparaben - Carbomer - Malic Acid - Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract - Potassium Sorbate - Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate - Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Flour - Ceteth-24 - Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Wax - Disodium EDTA - Choleth-24 - Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract - Butylparaben - Ethylparaben - BHT - Propylparaben - Isobutylparaben - Sodium Citrate - Sutilains - Xanthan Gum - Chlorphenesin - PG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil - Tocopherol - o-CYMEN-5-OL - Benzyl Salicylate - Linalool - Butylphenyl Methylpropional - Benzyl Benzoate - Hexyl Cinnamal - Limonene - Citronellol - Eugenol - Citral - Isoeugenol

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is the one of my favorite body skin care. It moisturized my body so well and the smell is so good. ❤️❤️❤️

on 5/26/2016 4:06:00 PM

This is very moisturising and it smells soooo good. The product does what it says it does and it feels great.

To Read all 71 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought two 400ml bottles after loving the small size tube I received as a part of set. Let me get this clear, this isn't targeted to solve any skin issues you have, e.g. eczema, dermatitis, rashes, itchy skin, etc. If anything, it could even worsen your issues if you're sensitive. This is just purely pampering RICH body lotion which makes your skin oh-so-soft and pleasant to touch. It's scented, signature Clarins perfume, but it isn't cloying or overpowering, just very gentle, close to the skin and clean. What amazes me the most is how skin retains its moisture even hours after applying it. This is just amazing.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

First things first, I received this body lotion has a gift with purchase. I would absolutely not pay £30 for 200 ml of body lotion!

I wasn't sure what to expect, because even though I tried loads of department store face products, I had never really tried a higher end body product. I found the texture of this lotion to be very pleasant, it's a lotion and as such spreads easily and absorbs quickly... However, it feels more cushioning than most body lotions. It really is quite rich while still being quite light. If that makes sense!

I found this body lotion to moisturise incredibly well and make my legs so, so touchable. The moisture is also long lasting. Even though my skin gets quite dry in the Winter!

The fragrance is pleasant enough but it's also quite floral. Not my favourite. It can get a bit sickly sometimes but that's me, I am very sensitive to floral fragrances. I don't think it smells cheap, though, which is my pet peeve.

I would buy again if it was reasonably priced... As much as I like this product and what it does, there's absolutely nothing in it that justifies the price. It contains mineral oil, which many people try to avoid. My view is that it is a case by case scenario. In this instance, I suspect mineral oil is one of the reasons why the lotion is so effective. This lotion contains shea butter and plant oils and it is known that mineral oil has occlusive properties... Theoretically, the mineral oil should help lock the good ingredients on the skin, which on my dry legs and arms is a good thing. I would have given it 5 starts if it wasn't for the price.

Overall this is a really nice body lotion which is extremely expensive but too overpriced for me.

on 2/7/2015 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this lotion whose base is Shea butter. I repurchase every year when there is the star large version around or after the holidays. Nordstrom and Macy's always have it. It does have a strong perfume smell but is actually nice when it wears during the day. Great for winter dryness. I have not repurchased this year because I have a little left and am using Nivea in shower right now. I just reviewed that as well. This clarins moisturizer is really great and for those with very dry skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm very underwhelmed by this lotion. I use it on my legs and arms after showering and I've found that it's just not moisturising enough now that we're getting into winter. My skin feels dry and a bit itchy again halfway through the day. The scent is light and inoffensive and it doesn't leave a trace of greasiness on the skin, but for the price I had much higher expectations.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Totally HG material here. This lotion ticks off all the boxes for me. The smell is green, slightly floral, I love it. There is a great slip to this, but you are not left greasy, very moisturizing. It dries just perfect! I use this on my arms and hands the most, occasionally my legs. I took off one lippie for the price, I paid $41 bucks for this and that's a little high, but I will continue to buy this again. It's just lovely and the scent appeals to me. I slather this on my arms before I go to sleep and in the morning, I feel so soft and smooth. Everyone needs a tube of this!

on 6/2/2014 4:17:00 PM

My Holy Grail.

This stuff smells very slightly of the beach, it's beautiful and it doesn't irritate your skin. I use it almost exclusively as a hand and arm cream - why ? Because I feel the Clarins hand cream is pants (sorry hand cream, but you are!) and this is way better and more economical.

I use it 3 times a day and I have to say, after the first 4 weeks of using it, my hands look and feel a lot better - I was starting to get that nasty dry leaf feeling and this product keeps it at bay. The skin looks refined and some of the faint lines have receded. I do use it in tandem with the Lancome UV Expert SPF50 - so there could be an extra dose of antioxidants floating around on my skin too. I also put one drop of Estee Lauder Advanced night repair on the back of each hand at night too - so these are extra factors concerning the refinement to bare in mind.

Elsewhere, where i don't use those products, the moisturiser is brilliant, it does what it says - even if you don't have dry skin, you can use this product knowing it's not going to grease you up like a deep fat fryer !

If you're looking for a brilliant hand cream and want to use it elsewhere on your body too, I cannot recommend the Moisture Rich Body Lotion enough. I've even used it on my feet (on the nasty nasty dry bits eeek) and it does the trick (especially if you wear your socks on top at night)

on 4/16/2014 5:39:00 PM

This is one of my favourite body moisturisers. My skin looks immediately improved after applying, it lives up to its claim of being moisturising and toning. The only downside is that it is pricey for the amount you get, and it would be costly to use this every day. So I tend to only use it once or twice a week to improve my skin condition, or before a night out. I use a cheaper brand for the rest of the week. This is why I'm only giving it 4 lippies.

on 5/18/2013 12:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

It smells great, I had very itchy legs a few times and this moisturiser stopped the scratching straight away it is fantastic. It is non greasy or drying just perfect