3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

Back story: I usually don’t buy Pantene because it doesn’t work for my hair and I end up buying more expensive luxe haircare because I’ve been going to a professional to turn my darkest brown hair to a platinum blonde. I have super long hair all the way down my back, thats frizzy and naturally wavy. I’ve had my hair bleached and toned professionally a total of 3 times now in the past 4 or 5 months so even when done professionally there will always be some kind of damage. I passed by a box of Pantene intense rescue shots in a very appealing gold box and saw that it was only $5 with three ampoules. I’ve since bought two boxes and it takes the whole box to completely saturate my long thick hair. Review: I am super SUPER impressed with Pantene, and unlike the previous reviewer I can DEFINITELY tell a difference between Pantenes regular full sized conditioner and these rescue shots. I usually have to spray leave in conditioner by it’s a 10 or cake in my hair when brushing it out wet, but not with this! I had no trouble brushing my hair out, and what usually take 20 minutes to do, only took 5 minutes, and the amount of hair that came out in my brush was VERY minimal and only 10% of what usually comes out when I brush it. I only have to wash my hair twice a week, so spending $10 a week for deep conditioning and a very easy brush out is absolutely worth it to me! I had to get on here and write a review because I am shocked and very pleased and hope they continue to make this product, because I will continue to buy it! Super easy, super convenient, value and quality are superb. Please try this for yourself! You will not be disappointed!

About reviewer (334 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

EyesBrown

2.0

8 months ago

If you check out the ingredients of this, how is it any different that Pantene's full size conditioners? This is just silicones and vitamin B5. I used it three times and did not notice that this worked better than any other hair conditioner I have used.

About reviewer (3096 reviews)

Age44-55