4.3

Reviews

3.0
from

2 months ago

I just tried this cleanser in a sample packet size & I think it's a decent facial cleanser that's fairly gentle on my face! It's my first time using a acne cleanser with sulfur in it & it has 3% sulfur which is a gentle amount & this cleanser has ggentle surfactants which is always a good thing when it comes to using a face wash ! It doesn't have too much of a sulfuric scent to it Bc she did cover it with a fragrance that wasn't too strong or irritating on my face which I appreciate! My face felt very detoxify after using this! ! LOL! & was just a tiny bit dry but not too dry Bc that's the nature of all foaming cleansers!

About reviewer (236 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 months ago

Tried this after my face started to go through changes with menopause; acne(yes really) plugged large pores, and even facials with detox didn’t really help. This stuff is amazing. I read a bunch of reports of how to get my face detoxed and stay that way at home without spending time and money at the aesthetics spa, and I am using all of Kate Somerville products now. They are actually very professional strength as far as I’m concerned. 5 years ago I got a couple tubes of her products on Qvc, but they were stolen from my suitcase in a hotel room. And they were expensive so I never replaced them I was mad. Wish I would’ve stuck to them.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

8 months ago

Only cleanser that helped my skin at all before I finally did Accutane. Still use it to control my pores/oil/odd pimple. Smells great - unlike most products containing sulfur. Pricey... but does its job.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24