4.3

Shop Now

Reviews

from

9 days ago

I'm not sure what the difference is between this formula and the original PumpNVolume, but its a great mascara. Instant dramatic lashes with all the boxes checked here--thickness, volume, length, separation, lifting and is buildable without clumps. Wear time is exceptional without flaking or smudging. A bonus feature for me is easy removal at the end of the day. I have to add that this mascara was usable for a long time after opening. This tube lasted 9 months for me. I know its probably not a good idea to keep a mascara for this long. I never had a mascara that was usable with these kind of results for such an extended period. One thing I will criticize is the pump feature on the rubber tube. I think it overloads the brush with too much of the product which probably creates more of a mess with application. If you can refrain from using the pump, this mascara does well enough on its own.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Coarse

a month ago

very good. highly pigmented , it gives depth/ dimension. the product is double the amount as many other brands. the squeezable tube is different. the brush is small and easy to use. it doesnt take long or too may strokes to use. i wish i had found it years ago.

About reviewer (333 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

from

4 months ago

Finally a mascara that is dramatic but doesn’t smudge, flake or transfer!! I loved Lancôme monsieur big but it smudged like crazy on me. Pump n’ volume doesn’t budge (I don’t even use the waterproof version). I have long thin, sparse lashes. This mascara layered over Dior lash primer gives me tons of volume which is exactly what I need. I don’t really get what the squeezable tube does but I don’t even care. This mascara is everything I’ve been looking for.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 months ago

Like all Dior mascaras, this one will not disappoint for dramatic lashes. The bottom of the tube is soft rubber which is innovative for getting the last bit out. I got this from an MUA give away (thank you). I would not repurchase because I am into cleaner brands now...

About reviewer (519 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairSilver, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

6 months ago

I was sent this and asked to review it and while I appreciate the opportunity I can’t say I would purchase this myself given the price point and product. This mascara provided my lashes with decent definition and volume but I didn’t like the rubber brush bristles and I can certainly find just as good or better with my Cover Girl Exhibitionist (drug store) or Lights, Camera, Lashes from Tarte. Frankly I have used other Dior mascaras in the past that I preferred over this as well. Might work for you but did not for me.

About reviewer (484 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

3.0

10 months ago

I'm currently using a sample tube of this mascara. I find the tube pumping instructions to be gimmicky, but the mascara does deliver decent volume to my sparse lashes. However, this formula is on the grey side of black so if you're looking for a deep black mascara this one isn't it. Also, it flakes quite a bit and I have little black specs under my eyes by mid-day. I compare all mascaras to my current HG, Chanel Le Volume, which I prefer over the Dior Pump 'N' Volume.

About reviewer (1635 reviews)

Age36-43