25%

price range

Reviews

from

3 months ago

Finally a mascara that is dramatic but doesn’t smudge, flake or transfer!! I loved Lancôme monsieur big but it smudged like crazy on me. Pump n’ volume doesn’t budge (I don’t even use the waterproof version). I have long thin, sparse lashes. This mascara layered over Dior lash primer gives me tons of volume which is exactly what I need. I don’t really get what the squeezable tube does but I don’t even care. This mascara is everything I’ve been looking for.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

4 months ago

Like all Dior mascaras, this one will not disappoint for dramatic lashes. The bottom of the tube is soft rubber which is innovative for getting the last bit out. I got this from an MUA give away (thank you). I would not repurchase because I am into cleaner brands now...

About reviewer (517 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairSilver, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

4 months ago

I was sent this and asked to review it and while I appreciate the opportunity I can’t say I would purchase this myself given the price point and product. This mascara provided my lashes with decent definition and volume but I didn’t like the rubber brush bristles and I can certainly find just as good or better with my Cover Girl Exhibitionist (drug store) or Lights, Camera, Lashes from Tarte. Frankly I have used other Dior mascaras in the past that I preferred over this as well. Might work for you but did not for me.

About reviewer (484 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBrown

3.0

8 months ago

I'm currently using a sample tube of this mascara. I find the tube pumping instructions to be gimmicky, but the mascara does deliver decent volume to my sparse lashes. However, this formula is on the grey side of black so if you're looking for a deep black mascara this one isn't it. Also, it flakes quite a bit and I have little black specs under my eyes by mid-day. I compare all mascaras to my current HG, Chanel Le Volume, which I prefer over the Dior Pump 'N' Volume.

About reviewer (1635 reviews)

Age36-43