100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I'm always looking for lip products to help my dry lips, and have unfortunately found few work except the most $$ lol (La Mer, looking at you). I haven't enjoyed the other Fresh lip products in the past, but was tempted by this "Dream" one. I am pleasantly surprised! I have the tinted shade, a sheer, light/medium rosy pink, probably suitable for many skin tones. But I was more interested in what it could do for my lips. I put it on at night, and was amazed that my lips looked and felt smoother and less dry/parched. Hmm. I tried it the next night, imagining it could be a fluke. But once again, this product left my lips looking and feeling noticeably better. I wish the product was a little less soft, because it's prone to breaking off so you have to be careful in how much you twist up. But aside from that, I think this is a great product!

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

8 months ago

I received this product in a Sephora Play bag, and I absolutely love it! It is tinted a soft pink that is incredibly flattering on the lips. This stuff is amazingly moisturizing and keeps chapped lips at bay. It has a slightly citrus smell, but it is not overpowering. The packaging is also incredible cute and unscrews to reveal the tube with the product in it. That's always been something I love about Fresh lip products! I think it's worth the money to buy this full size because it works so much better than a lot of the competing products on the market.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age30-35