Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

10 months ago

I have this product in "Light" for my fair complexion. I typically wear "ivory" in every foundation range I try. It works quite nicely and does not settle into fine lines around my eyes. For comparison's sake, I would like to point out that this product is not drying like Shape Tape can be. It does not make my eyes look old like dry concealers will. I'm so glad I switched because this concealer makes me look young and my age rather than aged and older than I am. It lasts all day and does not fade from my skin, not even when it is hot outside. I would highly recommend this concealer after having gone through several trendy "duds" that aged my mid-30s face horribly. I barely have any lines around my eyes, and this concealer gives me that appearance, thankfully. If you're tired of the drying and unsightly effects of some of the more popular concealers on the market, I would suggest giving this one a chance.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age30-35