Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

10 months ago

Calling this conditioner "Supernatural" is a stretch, but I do enjoy using it. A little goes a long way - it's a rich yellow cream that smells like cake batter and is intensely hydrating for my hair. I wouldn't apply it from root to tip as instructed though, because I have oily scalp and dry ends. I found it performed similarly to the Rahua conditioner. I didn't notice any split end mending benefits but my hair was easy to comb through after towel-drying and before blow drying. A bit pricey, so I'd only buy on sale or during a promo.

About reviewer (1635 reviews)

Age36-43