Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

10 months ago

I don't wash my hair every day, but I prefer sulfate-free, gentle formulas that don't dry out my scalp. I purchased the Supernatural Conditioner, and selected a shampoo/conditioner sample with a recent Sephora order and ended up liking the shampoo much more than the conditioner. It has a lovely tropical/coconut/vanilla gourmand scent like what you'd expect from a Diptyque candle. The consistency is thick, probably due to the natural oils in the ingredients. It lathers well and rinses clean, and my hair is soft and shiny even after day 2! The tube packaging is thick plastic that makes dispensing shampoo difficult, so I wish they'd change it to a pump, but given the thick consistency of this shampoo it might not be feasible. Still, I'd repurchase.

About reviewer (1635 reviews)

Age36-43