Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

10 months ago

Laura Geller Easy Illuminating Stick came with my Glossybox one month. It comes in four shades - mine is "Ethereal," a pale pink. It's a big fat crayon highlighter you glide on and then you blend in with your sponge or brush (or you can use your brush to apply, but the "crayon" method is quicker). Pros: Beautiful color. Easy to apply. It gives me a soft, pearly pink highlight across cheekbones, cupid's bow, brow bones, etc. It is not a "strobing" high intensity highlighter - you won't get that Instagram gloss. But this is perfect for work or casual occasions when I don't want to shine like a glazed donut. I'm very fair and blonde, so the Ethereal provides a perfect low-key highlight for me in the daytime. Cons: Not always long lasting. YMMV on this. If I'm having a sedentary day and remember to use some powder to set this, it's fine; but if I'm sweating or forgot my powder, whoops, gone in a few hours. On the whole - a softly pretty highlighter that is perfect for a makeup bag because it's a nice fat crayon that won't leak or take up much room. It gives a soft glow, so if that is what you want, this is perfect; but if you want to have a high-intensity glamour look, you want something more like the Farsali jelly highlighter.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age44-55