CHANEL No.19

CHANEL No.19
No.19No.19No.19

4.1

on 6/14/2001 11:33:00 PM

Among many other classic fragrances, this one I treasure. I wear it only on special occasions and every time I have worn this scent, people ask me what I'm wearing and pass compliments (esp men ;o) I will cherish this one fragrance all my life :o)

on 7/11/2001 7:08:00 PM

This perfume smells like chicken soup.

on 7/25/2001 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a gorgeous, classic perfume that has notes of bergamot, neroli and tuberose. It's a great choice for those who love Chanel No. 5 but don't want to smell like the 3 billion other women wearing it.

on 8/21/2001 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Another classic Chanel fragrance that I adore. This is a staple that I've worn since I was a very little girl (believe it or not), and the scent remains one of my faves. It's a more mature scent, less floral and musky and more woodsy. It just smells like something a glamorous woman would wear. Love this.

on 7/15/2002 3:46:00 PM

I love the green and leather notes in it. It's a classic that will work for any occasion -- office, casual or romantic. Sweet florals are all the rage now it seems, so I also like that this one sets me apart from everyone else. If you like sweet florals, stay far away from this one. It's an elegant, refined, green fragrance. And the leathery drydown is wonderful! A classic.

This is a nice Chanel Fragrance. Its a floriental, I believe. I do find Chanel's fragrances a little overpowering.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I can't believe I took a 20-year break from this scent! I recently rediscovered it and I am in love with it all over again. It's an elegant green floral with a bit of leather, crisp but not starchy. I'd happily wear it for daytime or evening and feel totally appropriate. This Chanel deserves its classic status.

on 1/14/2003 12:15:00 PM

Great clean chypre scent. I read this was Madame's favorite...I can see why

on 1/27/2003 10:50:00 AM

a green top note, swiftly followed by rose de mai, a main body of orris - lots of orris - underpinned by a hint of leather. a truly great scent.

on 2/9/2003 11:16:00 PM

I love this one as an unsweet, yet still feminine green fragrance. I love the jasmine, iris, rose and vetiver. While the "green" catagorie of fragrances isn't my favorite, this fragrance is very nice and classic, perfect with a chanel twinset!