100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

The mattes in the original palette were very inconsistent; around half were pretty decent, but the other half were powdery & patchy and didn't wear well. However the talc-free formula here is in line with the one in the brand's Obsession palettes and other large eyeshadow palettes - easy to work with, fade/crease resistant and well-wearing. The shade repeats are the neutral selections; Suede, Coco, Maneater, Henna and Sandalwood. The three new shades are Risqué [replacing Bossy]; a rich plum red tone, Doll Face which is a bright red pink version of the original palette's pink [Flamingo] shade, and Demure [replacing Shy] which is a muted coral pink. The black matte shade [Black Truffle] is another shade repeat, that this time has been given a special wet/dry formula, making it a great eyeliner. The creamy, light reflecting, pressed pearl formula is my favourite from the brand and it was the only one that I enjoyed in the original palette. The shade here [Moon Dust] is also in the original palette, but the original palette also had a shade called Angelic, which now lives on in the brand's Desert Dusk eyeshadow palette. The Moon Dust shade can also be used as a cheek highlight. The textured foil formula in the original Rose Gold palette was the worst one to work with on me, but the brand's creamy metallic formula is a winner: Dubai, Fling, Trust Fund, Rose Gold, 24K and #Blessed are reborn with the formula. Pink Diamond [soft pink with a hint of silver] and Bubbly [champagne gold] are new introductions for this palette. I love the creamy metallic formulas in the brand's current eyeshadow palettes and the metallic shades here are no different - the formulas in the original palette were uneven, prone to creasing and transferred a lot, but these are silky smooth and barely transfer (I have deepset/hooded eyes, so no non-matte shade is 100% non-transferable). And now for the downsides... For me, there aren't any big issues - and this is a palette I was really nitpicky with. If I was being really picky, I would have picked a slightly cooler shade of brown in place of Cocoa, as it isn't overly different from Henna on me, but that is likely down to my skintone. I had no plans to ever try the Rose Gold Remastered eyeshadow palette, as I had the original Textured Rose Gold palette and disliked it so much that I gave it away despite the expense. However Feel Unique had the palette for 35% off over the '19 Black Friday weekend, plus I got another 10% off as Huda Beauty is my 'brand for life' AND I also had just earned a £5 gift voucher in their reward club, so in the end, I just couldn't resist buying it, as it worked out at half the usual price. Now I feel that the new formulas have made up for the poor formulas used for the first edition of the Rose Gold palette, and the slight shade readjustment has made everything flow that bit more nicely too - every time I open this palette, new look ideas instantly pop into my head. Also; the card packaging is excellent and looks & feels so much more luxurious in comparison to the original plastic casing and clear lid. I didn't think that any eyeshadow palette that Huda could create would compare to the New Nudes one in my eyes, but... I think that I prefer this one a little bit more, as I've not glanced at New Nudes since my Rose Gold Remastered arrived.

About reviewer (1447 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlue

a month ago

The most awesome eye shadow palette I have used so far. Colours glide on smoothly like butter and stay on and on till you take them off. With a combination of matte and shimmer, this is the perfect one to have !

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2 years ago

it is lit so good I love it I would buy this 1000 times it is so pigmented it blends in so good it looks flawless I can tack this everywhere I go the texture is wicked

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29