100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

My hair tends to be on the drier, coarser spectrum of texture when it comes to hair, but it's still pretty silky and lightweight but it's still prone to tangles. I ran this through my hair after a shower (PS, really great for the gym when you're traveling light and not carrying a comb), which helped detangle my mess of hair! Just ran finger-combed it through my hair. After my hair dried, it had the TEXTURE OF MY DREAMS: shiny and silky, with a little bit of weight to the hair that made it bounce. I really like this product, even after one use.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

9 months ago

I received a deluxe sized sample of this from Beautylish. I have medium thick, shoulder length hair with a little wave. I use R+Co Twister day one out of the shower. For days after that to revive texture, I scrunch some of this in. It’s less sticky than Twister and lighter so it works better for dry hair. I don’t know if this is the right way to use this, but it’s how I use it and it turns out really nice. It doesn’t make my hair feel thick or full of buildup. I can run my fingers through my hair still.

About reviewer (541 reviews)

Age30-35