Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

a year ago

A miracle shampoo for curly hair. Leaves my hair hydrated, soft and no freezing at all. The curls keep their shape and nerve and look beautiful. As I have thick hair with big curls, if I dont use a very gentle shampoo my hair will freeze and my curles will become waves. So it is a real miracle for me. For a great final result after shampoo and rinse I put moroccanoil curl cream or label m curl cream on wet hair, and after this I add a little moroccanoil oil or kerastase ultime oil. All these products go on perfect with this shampoo on my hair, but if I change shampoo nothing happens even if I use all the other products.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55