4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 days ago

It's really great and the package is beautiful but I didn't look at the volume of the product. The cost per ml is almost double that of Shape Tape, not that that's my favorite, it's just an illustration. I'm not knocking the product at all, I think Jeffree addressed the cost by saying that he wanted a luxurious component. It's 100% on me for not looking at the quantity. If money was no object I'd buy this and not think twice. It does perform well but I don't have difficult concealing needs so I'll find something else.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3 months ago

At 64, I'd given up on concealer. And, frankly, daily foundation. Besides the consistency, I could not get the right color match. Hello, JS. When he says he worked on it for a year, you believe him. Not only does this cover spots, darkness, etc., it stays in place and has a real "skin" finish. I actually mix it with my sunscreen to tone down the zinc and it is perfect. The only challenge is finding your shade. I'm fair to light and have several that run from C3 to C9 (to mix with my sunscreen). So I think it depends on how you want to use it: for under-eye brightening, I use C3 and then move to C5 or C7 for spots. And while some people think the packaging is too too, I love it. I've seen enough black and clear tubes in my lifetime.

About reviewer (417 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3 months ago

Update: I have purple dark circles and ordered the peach corrector concealer. Awesome! A darker shade than medium light anything but when blended out, it goes completely invisible but hides circles like nobody's business. My concealer arrived with the little star on the lid broken (annoying and not uncommon.) I think I'll glue a bead on in place. The peach (assuming you have dark circles and any slightly lighter-than-foundation concealer is a good combination. I got C8 (it's not easy to choose colors) and though i wanted sold-out C7, this works. It's a cooler version of Tarte Shape Tape Light. For "olive skin" and you can see a light bluish green cast or neutral cool aspect. I purchased Peach later, to counteract undereye circles and you can warm up colors with it. The tube is fun: well JS is fun even if he is a "douche-canoe" as one person put it or at least, kinda weird. The tube has a magic wand crossed with a cut crystal decanter look; pink stopper, faceted clear double wall tube and a gold star on top.Bringggg! Wave it and say Alohamora or something. The star breaks. The consistency is thinner than Shape Tape and less apt to settle in creases or get crumbly by the end of the day (crack?) It is fully pigmented. Picking colors isn't easy as they don't go light to dark exactly and the swatches don't help on line unless you go get a video, best way to tell And they are frequently sold out of colors. I think the C7 would have been better (neutral beige) but C8 (olivey) works well enough.

About reviewer (241 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 months ago

Purchased this a few weeks ago as it was always sold out, Love Love this concealer, a little goes a long way and never looks dry, gives great coverage under the eye area with a lovely dewey look to the skin, i purchased two as i wasn't sure which colour to order online so i got c7 and c5, love both of them but i mix them together and get the perfect colour for my undereye, gives a lovely brightening effect. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

from

6 months ago

I love the packaging. I keep reading posts they the star tip snaps off of u drop it but isn’t that expected? Do eyeshadows not shatter when palettes drop? The real question is, what’s the product like? I love that he offers a bunch of shades & includes peach undertones. Love the doefoot (sp?) applicator

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

7 months ago

I'm so in love with this Product. It is worth the money and he always puts out excellent Packaging. Almost looks like a Magical Wand. A lot of thought was put into this product and it's the best Concealer I have ever tried! This Concealer provides Full Coverage and when layed down with a Setting Powder, It really produces the perfect result. I would absolutely purchase this again and Recommend it for anyone who needs full Coverage Concealer. A++ Product

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral