Sisley-Paris Confort Extreme Hand Cream

Sisley-Paris Confort Extreme Hand Cream

1 review

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

As I was hurriedly walking past the Sisley counter in Saks last week, a girl who worked for the Sisley brand handed me a sample of the Confort Extreme Hand cream which normally retails at $105 for 2.4 oz. Usually I have to stop and have a conversation at the least before being offered a sample of anything, this had to be a first! I've pretty much used up the generous sample sachet and I'm surprised to say I actually thought it was pretty decent. Not as hydrating as Origins Make a difference hand treatment and also not far from La Mer's either. I detest any hand cream that leaves my hands oily but thankfully this wasn't one of them, it actually pretty much vanished into my hands immediately. It is fragranced but not with anything synthetic, mostly Lavender oil, however it still smells like my grannies' perfume! I detect the lavender in here but it's the other elements which I think make this turn 'floral'. Ingredients in here are good, other than Sunflower Seed oil (THE most cheapest vegetable oil going). I mean come on if you're charging us this much for a hand cream, at least use a decent vegetable oil in the formulation!
There aren't any silicones in here, just as there isn't really anything in the way of anti-aging. In my eyes it's just a nice hand cream, nothing more and nothing less. I'd happily purchase if on sale, but as nothing other than a non-greasy hand moisturizer to use in between actual 'hand treatments' it better be at a bargain price!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Athletes Foot Treatment: 'Margaret Dabbs' - Foot Hygiene Cream
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Ingrown Hair Treatment - 'Priva Shave' - Post Hair Removal Treatment