67%

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 months ago

I wanted to love this, but unfortunately I didn't. Firstly, I found it a bit hard to get the powder out, those tiny holes kept getting clogged. Honestly, the powder is finely milled and look really nice on my skin, but by midday, I was an oil slick. I have combination skin, my t zone is kinda oily. This powder, however, made my entire face shiny. :'(

About reviewer (199 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

4 months ago

I adore Revlon PhotoReady Candid powder. I like the shade 001 Translucent. It's slightly pink toned. I don't find it alters my foundation shades at all. It gives a little coverage atop my foundations. I have oily/combination skin & this locks my makeup in place really well. No midday shine, even in the heat. It doesn't look chalky, either. It has a faint sweet scent. I like the pink cap since it stands out in a makeup bag. Its flip top cap is simple to open. I just shake some into the palm of my hand to use it. I don't bake often but this works well when I do. I tried this under my eyes a couple of times & didn't like the look either time. It didn't add any coverage & made the area look dry. I don't like most powders in the undereye area. You get 0.5 oz. of product for about $6 at Target. I 1st bought it at Walgreens months ago for about $9. Availability has become an issue since I had to repurchase it online on Target's app. One container lasted about 3 months w/once daily use. I don't see any flashback. I recommend this to anyone looking for a drugstore loose powder.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

8 months ago

This is a fairly good, but not perfect, loose powder. I think it is a very good option for a drugstore product. It blends well, doesn't have a chalky look, and I don't find that it gets cakey looking in general with most foundations. Really, overall I am pleased with it. I apply it differently depending on what foundation I am using and what finish I am looking for. Some days I want a more flawless, "make-upy" look, some days I want a more natural look. When I want a more natural look, a fluffy brush works great. Using a slightly damp sponge (the same one I used to apply my foundation) gives me a fuller coverage look and works really well. I also have used the Beauty Blender powder puff. I don't like that as much with this powder for some reason. I would say I like this better than Maybelline Fit Me loose powder, which I thought was pretty good, or probably any other drugstore loose powder. I'm still just looking for that perfect loose powder at the drugstore level that will give me that perfect, doll-like finish. Maybe it just doesn't exist, but with new products coming out all of the time, I can't help but keep trying.

About reviewer (493 reviews)

Age44-55